Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Bison Watch Parties

Default 2017 Bison Watch Parties

Anyone hosting a watch party, feel free to post your info here!

I'm adding a little incentive to attend this year; the owners of the bar have agreed to pitch in some cash so I can offer weekly prizes (I'm thinking $30-$40 value each week) and I managed to corner the local Anheuser Busch rep during the fight last night. He seemed agreeable to donating a grand prize at the end of the year (he mentioned maybe a gas grill or a Yeti cooler). Each game attended gets you an additional entry for the grand prize. Go Bison!!!!

Watch party locations listed here (not yet updated)...

https://ndsualumni.com/GameWatchLocations
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Default Re: 2017 Bison Watch Parties

Brew- Perham
    Beach Bums - Ottertail Lake
    Socials- Fergus Falls
    Rusty Nail- Battle Lake
    Zorbaz - Ottertail/Perham/Pelican Lake
    Caseys - Breckenridge

^^^ ALL MINNESOTA.. I wish NDSU would just realize how big NDSU is in the Region, The NDSU Admin have no idea just how big they could be!!
    Last edited by El_Chapo; 08-27-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Holy shot! Add all this metro areas up and I bet there is at least a few hundred fans we aren't catering too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I have a friend going downtown minny that wants to watch today. Any place that would be able to stream ESPN 3 if he asks?

Quote Originally Posted by I miss Chubs View Post
    Hey I have a friend going downtown minny that wants to watch today. Any place that would be able to stream ESPN 3 if he asks?

Remember, It's also on DIRECTV channel 788...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Thanks

Does anyone know of a good spot in downtown Philly to watch the game on 11/4?
    Heading out there to catch the Eagles/Broncos on 11/5 and need to see the Dakota Marker game!

Quote Originally Posted by kal1usa View Post
    Does anyone know of a good spot in downtown Philly to watch the game on 11/4?
    Heading out there to catch the Eagles/Broncos on 11/5 and need to see the Dakota Marker game!
    If the Broncos don't get rid of Siemian by then, count on the Eagles looking like world beaters on defense. Since putting up 52 on the Cowboys, the Broncos have managed to only score 42 points the last four games.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    If the Broncos don't get rid of Siemian by then, count on the Eagles looking like world beaters on defense. Since putting up 52 on the Cowboys, the Broncos have managed to only score 42 points the last four games.
    I'm going as a Wentz fan, but one of our group is a Broncos fan. He plans on hiding his shame under a #11 Bison jersey!

Quote Originally Posted by kal1usa View Post
    I'm going as a Wentz fan, but one of our group is a Broncos fan. He plans on hiding his shame under a #11 Bison jersey!
    There's no shame being a Broncos fan and wearing a Wentz Bison jersey, especially if you like defense. However, there is shame thinking the Broncos' offense has "hope" this season. They are the classic example of what happens when an offense is not led by an alpha-male. Eagles no longer have that problem.
    Hail the BISON!!!