Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 MVFC season

Default Re: 2017 MVFC season

UNI can't move the ball on the ground. Heard announcers say their RB was held out the first half for some reason though.

Southern Utah stuffed on a sneak on their side of 50... Stupid call to go for it in that situation.

UNI tries a 52 yard FG with a backup kicker... Get blocked return all the way to 20.

Lots of bonehead coaching going on in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    UNI can't move the ball on the ground. Heard announcers say their RB was held out the first half for some reason though.
    Looked like their stud WR Jegen(that originally committed to us, I believe, or came down to us two) was playing RB.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

UNI throws a int. Game over. Cal Twait went down too. Knee didn't look good putting no weight on it.

I think UNI is in trouble this year.

Thought Southern Utah actually looks decent but uni looks like a shadow of their former selves. Panthers aren't gonna "earn it" this season ��

Farley's youngest son is a good linebacker for them and #10 is a good WR. Not much else from what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Thought Southern Utah actually looks decent but uni looks like a shadow of their former selves. Panthers aren't gonna "earn it" this season ��

Farley's youngest son is a good linebacker for them and #10 is a good WR. Not much else from what I saw.
    they were bad
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Thoughts on the Valley after they flexed their arms a bit last weekend. I think the Valley went 7-2 last week. I think their losses were on the road, against ranked teams, they embarrassed the once powerful Big Sky and had a dominating performance over a crappy FBS team. Big weekend for the best conference in FCS. Adding UND only will strengthen the league, and make the Big Sky even more pathetic than it is.

NDSU was dominating. Best win in the FCS last weekend. Absolutely domination. USD looked solid, Youngstown is better than people thought, and continue to play great defense. SDSU was not impressive, needed a lot of things to go right in order to win. They scored with 4 minutes left on a fake field goal. MSU had I believe some missed FG's and a TD called back. They were lucky to escape after a poor performance. UND just embarrassed the worst team in the valley. I still have no idea how that team cannot improve in that recruiting area.
    Yes, the Valley is dominant and the Big Sky is a terrible football/basketball conference. UND is trying to copy the Valley football programs but after watching that embarrassment today they have a long ways to go. When UND joins the Valley they will be fighting to stay out of the very bottom of the conference unless they get some recruits that are difference makers and add whole a lot of depth. UND may win the Big Sky but they are not a good football team. I agree about Bubba, hope he gets a contract extension after today's performance.

Going into Week 4

USD - 3-0
    SDSU - 3-0
    NDSU - 2-0
    ISU-R - 2-0
    WIU - 2-0
    YSU - 2-1
    MSU - 1-2
    UNI - 1-2
    ISU-B - 0-3

I know USD was gping to be a sleeper, see how they react in Conference play
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

South Dakota article - defensive improvement led to dominant performance against the Fighting Hawks.
    The Coyotes offensive performance occurred despite having to overcome an injury and needing to shuffle the O-Line.

Junior left tackle Nick Jensen — whom Nielson called the team’s best lineman — went down with a leg injury on the game’s second play and didn’t return. That forced USD to make some early changes.

Redshirt freshman center Mason Scheidegger moved to left tackle and freshman Tyler Ciurej entered the game at center.

Those two, along with senior Stetson Dagel (left guard), junior Cody Jennings (right guard) and junior Tanner Anderson (right tackle), helped the Coyotes rush for 285 yards.
    http://m.yankton.net/sports/article_....html?mode=jqm

QB Streveler so far this season - 13 TD's, (7 passing), zero INT's
    Last edited by bruinbison; 09-19-2017 at 01:59 PM.