Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Coach Houston: JMU interested in going FBS, + 2017 season and repeat natty article.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Coach Houston: JMU interested in going FBS, + 2017 season and repeat natty article.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...aoq8a_RBWcrxaQ

Will the Bison get left behind again? Coastal, Liberty, and now JMU? We have to find a way to get this done in the next decade.

Default Re: Coach Houston: JMU interested in going FBS, + 2017 season and repeat natty articl

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post

Will the Bison get left behind again? Coastal, Liberty, and now JMU? We have to find a way to get this done in the next decade.
    Seems strange that a second year HC is talking about what the school would do if given the chance and it's the exact opposite of what their AD has been saying all along.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Coach Houston: JMU interested in going FBS, + 2017 season and repeat natty articl

who knows, the guy is kind of an ahole so maybe this is his way of saying move up or I am out of here first chance. IMO though, JMU will move up, they didn't build that stadium to stay FCS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Seems strange that a second year HC is talking about what the school would do if given the chance and it's the exact opposite of what their AD has been saying all along.
    It is? Seems like JMU has always been in the FBS conversation...

I smell DII v2.0.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

I smell DII v2.0.
    Not according to their past presidents and AD's.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post

I smell DII v2.0.
    SMELL? you can FEEL it.. you can TASTE it.. you can HEAR it.

our group is selling our 1st 2 games, whats the point in going to watch 50-0 games.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by AKBison View Post

No we don't. Status quo. Frisco.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    If CUSA offered, they would be gone. They could jump right now and join the Sun Belt but it appears like the Belt isn't good enough for them unless that is changing.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 08-23-2017 at 12:56 AM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If CUSA offered, they would be gone. They could jump right now and join the Sun Belt but it appears like the Belt isn't good enough for them unless that is changing.
    Exactly. I've always been hearing them rumored for the Sun Belt but it seemed like that was what they were not interested in, not the move to FBS itself.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

taper is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If JMU wants to go FBS then refusing to even consider FCOA is a funny way to promote yourself. They're not going anywhere soon.