Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NDSU vs FBS YouTube Playlist

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU vs FBS YouTube Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    In 2003 NDSU was still eligible for the D2 playoffs and then began the transition in 2004 and were then eligible for the FCS playoffs in 2008.

Dewey
    NDSU would own a couple more championships had they been eligible in 2006...consider yourselves lucky App State!

OK, I've been looking through some of my old stuff. Unfortunately, no Central Michigan or Ball State.

I do, however, have Kansas ('09), Montana State ('10), and CSU ('12) ON DVD. Standard def (with commercials), and not sure what aspect ratio. Would anyone be interested in seeing these, and if so, would anyone be able to work their magic with these? I could probably figure out how to put them on thumb drives or something if need be...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    OK, I've been looking through some of my old stuff. Unfortunately, no Central Michigan or Ball State.

I do, however, have Kansas ('09), Montana State ('10), and CSU ('12) ON DVD. Standard def (with commercials), and not sure what aspect ratio. Would anyone be interested in seeing these, and if so, would anyone be able to work their magic with these? I could probably figure out how to put them on thumb drives or something if need be...
    I can get these digitalized for you since it is one of the numerous video-related jobs I do. Luckily, we live in the same state and attend the same Bison Watch Party!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I can get these digitalized for you since it is one of the numerous video-related jobs I do. Luckily, we live in the same state and attend the same Bison Watch Party!
    That would be awesome! I could either send DVDs to you, or wait and give them to you at the first watch party.

BTW, I'm thinking of some improvements to the watch parties (it involves, hopefully some decent incentive-based prizes). Just brought it up to the owner a couple hours ago, and he seems all-in. Stay tuned...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

That would be awesome! I could either send DVDs to you, or wait and give them to you at the first watch party.

BTW, I'm thinking of some improvements to the watch parties (it involves, hopefully some decent incentive-based prizes). Just brought it up to the owner a couple hours ago, and he seems all-in. Stay tuned...
    If you want to send them via mail (either way works for me), my address is my work address:

6155 Lehman Drive
    Colorado Springs, CO 80918

In regards to the party, please make sure they have the diet soda well-stocked. Also, I still miss that super hot waitress from a few years back. She was so pretty.....
    Hail the BISON!!!

If you want to send them via mail (either way works for me), my address is my work address:

6155 Lehman Drive
    Colorado Springs, CO 80918

In regards to the party, please make sure they have the diet soda well-stocked. Also, I still miss that super hot waitress from a few years back. She was so pretty.....
    Ahh, Lisa.

I assume you're talking about this one.

Ahh, Lisa.

That's her alright. I'm might not remember names well, but I will always remember beauty.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Has anyone contacted gobison.com for Central Michigan (Ball State?) game? I just confirmed that I paid $7.95 on September 22, 2007 to view the CMU game on gobison.com; they should still have the video feed. You would think that they would make these past games available due to the demand for them.

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

See, this is why I yell for you when anyone has questions about tech stuff.

Ahh, Lisa.

Does Katie Couric have a daughter?

Ahh, Lisa.

Hell............I would do stuff to that trophy in her right hand.
    #desperatecreepyoldguy