Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Options for watching Bison remote

Default Re: Options for watching Bison remote

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    1. Find out if your ISP has ESPN3 access. Access is granted at ISP level. If they do have access, you are golden.
    2. If no access, find a friend willing to share their ISP login information. If you want to stay 100% legal, sign up for Sling Orange $20/mo plan.
    3. Watch game on basically any device you wish. (computer, apple, android, roku, etc, etc) Watch ESPN app, or if you do sling, can also be done right in the sling app. On computer, espn3.com
    Be careful pulling the hook out...hope you didn't swallow it...

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    I'm surprised UK cares that much about their football.

Btw were you in Fort Knox for the Abrams?
    Oh they do but not nearly to the degree of their basketball. I have been to Ft. Knox when the Armor was located there but they took the Armor out of Ft. Knox about 7-8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Thank you for your service. I've already found Cats fans to be a rather abnoxious bunch with all their SEC SEC chants. I had thought of going to Hooters on Dixie, just in case I needed a hot tub for an hour over at the Manor.

Unfortunately the first watch party needs to be delayed due to family emergency. BattleBorn Sr could use your thoughts and prayers.
    Cat fans are really obnoxious especially during basketball season but a very passionate fan base so I give them kuddos. They are just oblivious to anything outside of their state and the SEC. Had a couple Cat fans watch the FCS kickoff vs. Montana with me and they thought we were an NAIA team. I told them that NDSU would take down UK football rather easily and that Wentz was probably a mid round draft pick and those guys just laughed. I had to eat some crow because we lost that game but I caught up with them after the draft for a I told ya so moment.

Best of luck with your watch party. If I was still there I would definitely be there. Who knows, I get back there every now and then so I still may pop in out of the blue. Terre Haute is a little over 2 hours away and tickets are dirt cheap if you can make it. Had midfield seats first 5 rows both games I attended there.