Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Options for watching Bison remote

Default Re: Options for watching Bison remote

Attachment 7823

ESPN3 is the way we watch all the Bison games in South Carolina. Had 5 FCS
    games going at the same time in the garage last year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Cool thing about College Gameplan/Direct TV games is that any legit sports bar will have the ability to put the game on for you.
    You get Sling TV and a Roku, and for $20 a month, you can watch every game in the comfort of your home, easily cheaper than my bar tabswould be!

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    You get Sling TV and a Roku, and for $20 a month, you can watch every game in the comfort of your home, easily cheaper than my bar tabswould be!
    I really liked the options of going to the watch party in KC. Haven't been able to find one in Ohio yet. I'm too lazy to host one.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Definitely don't disagree with you on that one. I grew up through the transition though, there's something awesome about being able to go out in Uptown Dallas and watch us from the bar.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I really liked the options of going to the watch party in KC. Haven't been able to find one in Ohio yet. I'm too lazy to host one.
    What part of Ohio? Louisville doesn't seem to be the hot watch spot either. Yet...

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coyotevision isn't to bad./some prpl

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Watch parties were much more common when you couldn't readily watch games on the web or over the air. The hosts were given the satellite coordinates and had to find a bar with the correct satellite technology. I used to organize the one in Indy. Once the Sioux game went away so did the interest. The SDSU game didn't generate as much interest. But the alumni association still promotes them and does a lot to help support you if you are interested in doing one.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Watch parties were much more common when you couldn't readily watch games on the web or over the air. The hosts were given the satellite coordinates and had to find a bar with the correct satellite technology. I used to organize the one in Indy. Once the Sioux game went away so did the interest. The SDSU game didn't generate as much interest. But the alumni association still promotes them and does a lot to help support you if you are interested in doing one.
    Yeah, Brad Johnson had a good one in KC. Lots of visitors from out of town would come when they were there. I assume it's mostly because KC is a big spot to land for NDSU grads like Minneapolis. I've only been here a few weeks, I'll have to find some other alums and see what's up.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, Brad Johnson had a good one in KC. Lots of visitors from out of town would come when they were there. I assume it's mostly because KC is a big spot to land for NDSU grads like Minneapolis. I've only been here a few weeks, I'll have to find some other alums and see what's up.
    Speaking of the KC watch party, the host venue (Coach's Bar & Grill) was flooded a couple weeks ago and they have decided not to rebuild. Unfortunate because the folks at Coach's were very good to us Bison fans.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Blasphemous! Nobody cares about the Whioux!

(Ha ha... I really hope start something with that comment.)