Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Options for watching Bison remote

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Options for watching Bison remote

Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    I am working every Saturday this year so I won't be able to do it. Are you going every game? Louisville is a fun city to visit.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I will be doing most games, even if it's just me. I definitely plan to go to Normal for ISU-r. Meet me at the Waffle House off 465 Flyin' J and I'll drive.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I will be doing most games, even if it's just me. I definitely plan to go to Normal for ISU-r. Meet me at the Waffle House off 465 Flyin' J and I'll drive.
    I hope to go to that game. It's week 1 of the NAIA/D3 playoffs so I won't know until that week if I have a game.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll be there too. Seems like there will be more than a couple of us there.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For those with DIRECTV, the MVSU game will be on ESPN College Extra, per their schedule.

http://www.espn.com/espncollegeextra/#schedule

Channel probably won't be decided until Thursday or so (should be 788-793)...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    Thank you for the responses. They have Gameplan and are excited to be a part of it. My biggest concern is being the only one to show. Maybe I can recruit some Red and Blue to Yellow.
    I was stationed at Ft. Knox from 2013-2016 and watched quite of few Bison games in Louisville. I ran into a random Bison fan here and there but not too many. I usually watched at Hooters on Preston Hwy and they were always accommodating. If Louisville or UK is playing in the same time slot good luck. I was at a place and the locals were irate that 1 of the 50 TV's in the establishment didn't have the UK game on.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I was stationed at Ft. Knox from 2013-2016 and watched quite of few Bison games in Louisville. I ran into a random Bison fan here and there but not too many. I usually watched at Hooters on Preston Hwy and they were always accommodating. If Louisville or UK is playing in the same time slot good luck. I was at a place and the locals were irate that 1 of the 50 TV's in the establishment didn't have the UK game on.
    Thank you for your service. I've already found Cats fans to be a rather abnoxious bunch with all their SEC SEC chants. I had thought of going to Hooters on Dixie, just in case I needed a hot tub for an hour over at the Manor.

Unfortunately the first watch party needs to be delayed due to family emergency. BattleBorn Sr could use your thoughts and prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I'm surprised UK cares that much about their football.

Btw were you in Fort Knox for the Abrams?

Can someone post the ESPN3 work around? thanks.

"Didn't I show you things you've never done before..."
    https://youtu.be/t3JJb9cjGOk

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    Do you have direct tv? If so they have games in the 790 channels.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by loudsilverado View Post
    1. Find out if your ISP has ESPN3 access. Access is granted at ISP level. If they do have access, you are golden.
    2. If no access, find a friend willing to share their ISP login information. If you want to stay 100% legal, sign up for Sling Orange $20/mo plan.
    3. Watch game on basically any device you wish. (computer, apple, android, roku, etc, etc) Watch ESPN app, or if you do sling, can also be done right in the sling app. On computer, espn3.com