Page 65 of 455 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Well I hope that happens because it means that he becomes a MUCH better QB between last year and graduation. Right now he isn't even an undrafted free agent

mtoutfitter is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    Well I hope that happens because it means that he becomes a MUCH better QB between last year and graduation. Right now he isn't even an undrafted free agent
    As far as QB right now yes.....but I wouldn't be surprised if someone gave him a camp shot as a safety?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

I think the people that write for Hero Sports are complete amateurs with no idea what they're actually talking about 90% of the time in their articles.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    I think the people that write for Hero Sports are complete amateurs with no idea what they're actually talking about 90% of the time in their articles.
    I think whoever wrote that is on something. I love Easton. He will continue to excel at NDSU. If I was an NFL GM, I wouldn't even give him a tryout. Jensen was easily a more likely NFL player than Stick. Easton has to be much better in the passing game, and be much earlier on throws for me to change my mind.
    Last edited by THEsocalledfan; 08-10-2017 at 10:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think whoever wrote that is on something. I love Easton. He will continue to excel at NDSU. If I was an NFL GM, I wouldn't even give him a tryout. Jansen was easily a more likely NFL player than Stick. Easton has to be much better in the passing game, and be much earlier on throws for me to change my mind.
    Completely agree. I think the only way he's going to get a shot at being drafted is if it goes off the next 2 years and starts throwing 70% +.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Easton will get a look. I think he's got the physical tools and a stronger arm than Jensen. Who the fuck is Jansen? C'mon man.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

I think he will get a look also. Christ he has 2 years left to prove himself, he's not that bad of a qb! Let's just give him a chance and see what happens the next couple years!!!

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If he gets any consideration in the draft, he will help us win at least one NC in the next two years. Book it!
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    That would take a considerable leap from Easton IMO. Let's all hope it happens!
    I think you can hope in one hand and shit in the other. Unless Stick becomes a hell of a lot better than last year.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodmakesthegrassgrow View Post
    I think you can hope in one hand and shit in the other.
    I hate it when that happens...

Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)