Page 103 of 455 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Bison 4 life...just please stop. Easton going to have a monster game tomorrow. Bad weather, they will sell out on the run game. Wind/rain. I expect Easton to break 2 long runs with his legs as they over pursue everything. he is going to cut back and make them pay. Great game for our captain.
    I love it, I can't wait. I had to go buy myself a yellow rain suit.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Just wanted to verify that I have been to Frisco multiple times ...................... not once with a yellow rain suit.

Any prizes I may have just won over this, can be sent to TAB's house - COD.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    Just wanted to verify that I have been to Frisco multiple times ...................... not once with a yellow rain suit.

Any prizes I may have just won over this, can be sent to TAB's house - COD.
    The last time I went to a football game in the pouring rain I came home with pneumonia. I have rain gear in red, I needed some in yellow. I'm prepared. You sit on your sofa and watch us on TV
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last time I was to a football game in the pouring rain, it was NDSU Homecoming vs the Sioux at Dacotah Field sometime around 1969. The starting QB for the Bison was hurt, I think it was Mike Bentson, and a back up, a fresh or soph by the name of Dale May QB'd that day. It was a miserable day and a miserable game.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Poor pocket presence. Why is Easton not throwing the ball out of bounds if no receiver is open. He rolled to the right and got pushed out of bounds and lost yards. Did that on atleast three occasions
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Poor pocket presence. Why is Easton not throwing the ball out of bounds if no receiver is open. He rolled to the right and got pushed out of bounds and lost yards. Did that on atleast three occasions
    Maybe you should ask all of your friends or maybe the NFL scouts you do business with.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Maybe you should ask all of your friends or maybe the NFL scouts you do business with.
    So, he should ask no one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Or may be these are not important, loss of yards, ball safety, winning...eeeh who cares there are other important things in life than worry about these things
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    So, he should ask no one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol yes, that’s a direct way of putting it.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    We should go ice fishing in April on a hot day. Drive your truck on the frozen ice, it's plenty thick. Call me when you find your spot and I'll meet you

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com