Page 102 of 455 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Which sister went to NDSU? Pretty sure one went to Valley City and the other to Presentation in Aberdeen. Maybe one received post grad degree at NDSU, but neither attended undergrad at NDSU. He has talked about how his older sister was his influence in choosing to walk on at SDSU, because she wished she had chosen NORTHERN STATE to play volleyball. No where in any discussion is it mentioned that the family were big fans of NDSU, it is possible, there is a connection to North Dakota so I guess we have to take your word for it.

We know that Goedert was offered a full ride at Northern, they must not have seen him as lazy, a hot head or having a bad attitude. SDSU came in late, during basketball during his senior season. Stig went up to watch him play BB at which time he asked him to walk on at SDSU. I also found a nice little blurb about him from the Aberdeen American News where he was named Player of the Week in basketball and it discusses how much extra work he put in. He is known for being a beast in the weight room, doesn't seem to fit the, he's lazy and has a bad attitude.

http://articles.aberdeennews.com/201...rk-willow-lake

You seem to be bitter about Goedert's success. I get it, you hate SDSU, but it seems as if you may be making things up.

The NDSU game is personal to a lot of SDSU players. Most are tired of the obnoxious fans and former players for NDSU. It is a rivalry. As for his skills. I think we can let the NFL scouts following him around make that decision, not someone who likely has little or no football experience.
    I’m pretty sure Emily attended NDSU and got her elementary ed degree through Valley as NDSU can’t officially offer it.

As for being lazy, go read the NFL.com story a few weeks back. Basically states he didn’t work hard in high school. It’s a mute point now obviously, but was true back then.

No wonder Jack’s fans are sick of NDSU fans. Between historically owning your asses, having unprecedented success that dwarfs even the most monumental successes of SDSU football, and having vastly superior fan support with a University not located in an armpit dump, I wouldn’t blame you. Only suggestion I have for you to cope with it is to get the fuck off this site and go back to the bunny board.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    Which sister went to NDSU? Pretty sure one went to Valley City and the other to Presentation in Aberdeen. Maybe one received post grad degree at NDSU, but neither attended undergrad at NDSU. He has talked about how his older sister was his influence in choosing to walk on at SDSU, because she wished she had chosen NORTHERN STATE to play volleyball. No where in any discussion is it mentioned that the family were big fans of NDSU, it is possible, there is a connection to North Dakota so I guess we have to take your word for it.

We know that Goedert was offered a full ride at Northern, they must not have seen him as lazy, a hot head or having a bad attitude. SDSU came in late, during basketball during his senior season. Stig went up to watch him play BB at which time he asked him to walk on at SDSU. I also found a nice little blurb about him from the Aberdeen American News where he was named Player of the Week in basketball and it discusses how much extra work he put in. He is known for being a beast in the weight room, doesn't seem to fit the, he's lazy and has a bad attitude.

http://articles.aberdeennews.com/201...rk-willow-lake

You seem to be bitter about Goedert's success. I get it, you hate SDSU, but it seems as if you may be making things up.

The NDSU game is personal to a lot of SDSU players. Most are tired of the obnoxious fans and former players for NDSU. It is a rivalry. As for his skills. I think we can let the NFL scouts following him around make that decision, not someone who likely has little or no football experience.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Great come back. Compelling and rich.

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    Great come back. Compelling and rich.
    You come over here to interject your opinion, what do you expect? That's basically what I think of your contribution.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You come over here to interject your opinion, what do you expect? That's basically what I think of your contribution.
    You are insufferable.

Quote Originally Posted by CappinHard View Post
    You are insufferable.
    Man, that's some self awareness there.

I have to ask. What success would anyone be jealous of? How many rings does Goedert have? Have you ever been to Frisco? I have.

This whole stupid Goedert drift is stupid. This is Easton Stick's thread. Just because you guys are getting owed by USD's smack doesn't mean you have to come over here and shit all over our forum.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bison 4 life...just please stop. Easton going to have a monster game tomorrow. Bad weather, they will sell out on the run game. Wind/rain. I expect Easton to break 2 long runs with his legs as they over pursue everything. he is going to cut back and make them pay. Great game for our captain.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Another thread has officially come to an end!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Bison 4 life...just please stop. Easton going to have a monster game tomorrow. Bad weather, they will sell out on the run game. Wind/rain. I expect Easton to break 2 long runs with his legs as they over pursue everything. he is going to cut back and make them pay. Great game for our captain.
    I am with you on your assignment. Big Day, Big Win
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Man, that's some self awareness there.

I have to ask. What success would anyone be jealous of? How many rings does Goedert have? Have you ever been to Frisco? I have.

This whole stupid Goedert drift is stupid.
    What success? You serious fam?
    College of Business Alumnus