Page 98 of 455 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    takes more than 1 player to win a championship
    This is why I have never cared how good he is. Or Wieneke, or Kupp, or any of them.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    My post was wordier. You win.
    yours sounded smarter, both reached the same point

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Yes he was a big NDSU fan and yes his family was as well. His sister went to NDSU and he wanted to as well. His family all are from the Havana area. The NDSU game is personal to him.

He wasn’t recruited heavily because he came off as having a bad attitude and being lazy.

Personally I don’t see him having a successful NFL career. He still is a hothead and the athletes at the NFL level see guys like him all the time. Isn’t particularly a good route runner, quick off routes, or a great blocker when asked. He has vertical speed for his size and good hands. Nothing about him screams superstar.
    i have heard the same....something about beleiving press clippings. i have no clue if true.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    i have heard the same....something about beleiving press clippings. i have no clue if true.
    There's nobody there to keep him humble. Attitudes get checked pretty quickly here.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    TSCF is setting some on here up. He gave two players that are on completely different levels...and some here try to play word games? All this does is prove TSCF's point. Goedert is a freaking beast...unbelievable tight end who knows how to get open and has great speed. He is the type of player opposing teams have to game plan around. I don't believe anybody gameplans around a single tight end of ours.

Why doesn't SDSU have any rings? Because they have three great players on offense, and one on defense (Mr Ankle Twister). They have pieces to the puzzle, but pieces are missing. That doesn't take away from the fact that Goedert is the best tight end in the FCS.
    Ding ding ding, great post! The Jack's issues' have been up front on both sides of the ball. When I think about the biggest reason for all of NDSU's success it starts with defense and the O-line. SDSU is going to have two guys drafted fairly early in the next NFL draft but not for their blocking or tackling.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    My wife’s family are from Britton and her cousin was a grade below Dallas. Said he was the laziest kid on the team. Just relied upon his size advantage in basketball/football.

There was really good reasons to not take a chance on him. I wouldn’t want a kid on my team who was lazy either. To Dallas’s credit, he became more dedicated.

In regards to Jeff, I’ll always and forever say Bohl fucked that one up. They never should have tried to turn him into a tight end. He had a lot of trouble trying to put on weight and they reuined his speed. For some reason, NDSU prefers wide receivers who are 5’10” and can’t separate or go get a ball.

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    My wife’s family are from Britton and her cousin was a grade below Dallas. Said he was the laziest kid on the team. Just relied upon his size advantage in basketball/football.

There was really good reasons to not take a chance on him. I wouldn’t want a kid on my team who was lazy either. To Dallas’s credit, he became more dedicated.

In regards to Jeff, I’ll always and forever say Bohl fucked that one up. They never should have tried to turn him into a tight end. He had a lot of trouble trying to put on weight and they reuined his speed. For some reason, NDSU prefers wide receivers who are 5’10” and can’t separate or go get a ball.
    Re: Goedert being lazy. I don't know the kid from Adam, so he may very well be the laziest or the hardest working kid out there. Sometimes people try to tear down others over extreme jealousy. Whether a better athlete, student, person, etc. jealous people will stop at nothing. Also, I would love to stick it to someone who didn't recruit me, or thought I couldn't cut it. Saying otherwise is just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Re: Goedert being lazy. I don't know the kid from Adam, so he may very well be the laziest or the hardest working kid out there. Sometimes people try to tear down others over extreme jealousy. Whether a better athlete, student, person, etc. jealous people will stop at nothing. Also, I would love to stick it to someone who didn't recruit me, or thought I couldn't cut it. Saying otherwise is just dumb.
    There's a reason he's not at NDSU. I doubt it's the awesomeness of SDSU.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lots of high school kids are lazy... sometimes it takes a little for someone grow up. Dallas is a good player and I like the swagger he plays with. I don't see an issue with it.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    Lots of high school kids are lazy... sometimes it takes a little for someone grow up. Dallas is a good player and I like the swagger he plays with. I don't see an issue with it.
    yeah, agree petty to rag on him, hes a good player