Page 93 of 455 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

I'm going to clean up some off-topic stuff here...

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Easton had a nice bounce back game....great game planning and play calling to get WR/TE WIDEEEE OPEN for our QB to make his throws

I STILL think Bison's offense weakness is Easton's speed of progression on reads (holds ball or locks on only 1 wr) and his accuracy on ball placement from pocket on drags, crosses, and slants

I still think Easton's biggest weakness is he doesn't lose very many games in a career. Averaging only one loss per year and getting the team deep in the playoffs consistently really sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I STILL think Bison's offense weakness is Easton's speed of progression on reads (holds ball or locks on only 1 wr) and his accuracy on ball placement from pocket on drags, crosses, and slants
    I remember most of the complaints being made about Carson Wentz... except you forgot "deep ball."

Heck, I remember saying that I'd rather have him on my team than Johnny Football and having somebody (not you) go insane... and, yes, I've been searching for that exchange off and on for months because, yes, I. am. that. petty.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If Beathard can play in the NFL, Stick can play in the NFL. I’m looking forward to his senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    If Beathard can play in the NFL, Stick can play in the NFL. I’m looking forward to his senior year.

and the rest of the junior year.

fify
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I remember telling somebody last year how I couldn't believe Beathard was the starting QB for Iowa, then, I turn on the tv one day and he's a starting QB in the NFL. He's actually much better than I thought he'd be and he isn't very good! Yep, I would agree that Stick has a chance of catching on with a team in the NFL. some guys fall into the right situation and have a ten year career as a backup while making millions. He will be as good as any of the bottom starting 15 QB's in the league right now. These guys just float around the league as serviceable starters and backups, NICE GIG!

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I remember telling somebody last year how I couldn't believe Beathard was the starting QB for Iowa, then, I turn on the tv one day and he's a starting QB in the NFL. He's actually much better than I thought he'd be and he isn't very good! Yep, I would agree that Stick has a chance of catching on with a team in the NFL. some guys fall into the right situation and have a ten year career as a backup while making millions. He will be as good as any of the bottom starting 15 QB's in the league right now. These guys just float around the league as serviceable starters and backups, NICE GIG!
    Seriously!? There is no chance that Stick is ever on an NFL roster. Man, some of you need to take off all 10 pair of green and gold glasses you are wearing. Here are some of the guys you claim Stick is better than, according to QBR: Jared Goff, Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Derek Carr, Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers. D'ohkay.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

These pendulum swings on BV hurt my neck.

Quote Originally Posted by bisontown View Post
    Seriously!? There is no chance that Stick is ever on an NFL roster. Man, some of you need to take off all 10 pair of green and gold glasses you are wearing. Here are some of the guys you claim Stick is better than, according to QBR: Jared Goff, Cam Newton, Jameis Winston, Derek Carr, Carson Palmer, Philip Rivers. D'ohkay.
    Stick isn't trying to be an NFL QB. Lets just hope he is a great Bison QB. He is our guy. Couldn't be happier he is.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.