Page 100 of 455 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 4542

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    I don't consider the good game Easton had against USD as his redemption game. This week against Illinois State is the redemption game for Easton and the rest of the Bison. Just like SDSU this is a big away game that has impact on conference (sole title) and playoff seed.
    Absolutely we have to win this conference outright. Woulnd't want to tie SDSU and have one of their coaches pop off on Twitter about sharing the title again.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    He's a tight end...lol
    Yeah, but if he had on Bison green/yellow he could throw the ball to himself for a TD!!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ISU has a better D than SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    and we have a better D than both.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    and we have a better D than both.
    Don't mean shit if we can't score

Don't mean shit if we can't score
    I'm not sure it's been proven that we can't.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They also have a lot worse offense. I doubt either team scores much this game. First team to 20 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    They also have a lot worse offense. I doubt either team scores much this game. First team to 20 wins.
    ISU seemed to really execute a good run game against SDSU last week. Hopefully our defense can just shut that down, as it doesn't seem like they have much going in the pass game. Are they starting Broadnax again at QB?
    If only Bison Days were still an option after graduation...

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDees View Post
    ISU seemed to really execute a good run game against SDSU last week. Hopefully our defense can just shut that down, as it doesn't seem like they have much going in the pass game. Are they starting Broadnax again at QB?
    Apparently in Spack's presser he says they'll plan to play both Broadnax and Kolbe. But then he went onto say they'd play 3 QBs if it helped them win. I'm not buying that Kolbe is hurt... there was an ISUr guy on AGS who said towards the end of the SDSU game they caught a shot of Kolbe on the sideline and he looked pissed. I'd think with the weather the way it's supposed to be combined with the Bison defense not handling the QB run all that well this year that Broadnax will play unless it gets out of hand and they need to pass the ball to try to come back (hopefully that's the case ).

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Apparently in Spack's presser he says they'll plan to play both Broadnax and Kolbe. But then he went onto say they'd play 3 QBs if it helped them win. I'm not buying that Kolbe is hurt... there was an ISUr guy on AGS who said towards the end of the SDSU game they caught a shot of Kolbe on the sideline and he looked pissed. I'd think with the weather the way it's supposed to be combined with the Bison defense not handling the QB run all that well this year that Broadnax will play unless it gets out of hand and they need to pass the ball to try to come back (hopefully that's the case ).
    I'd agree, best case scenario would be to get up two scores early and have them chasing. Makes it harder for them to grind out the run game all day.
    If only Bison Days were still an option after graduation...