Page 96 of 455 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Ahh the ever present mid-week slap fight. So predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Beathard's not that good. He's a prime example of a P5 QB getting a shot in the NFL based on nothing more than where he went.
    May have more to do with his name than his school. But still this Stick NFL talk is a bit much.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I do note you never answered my overt homerism test.....
    Your not going to ever convince a cheerleader that an opponent might be better than one of our players. Lol, don't you know that if Goedert was any good he would have came to NDSU!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Your not going to ever convince a cheerleader that an opponent might be better than one of our players. Lol, don't you know that if Goedert was any good he would have came to NDSU!
    Tell me where anybody said anything of the kind here. Someone basically said that Stick was every bit as good as Beathard. That is more of a testament to Beathard's lacking than anything.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Why are you asking me that since my post had nothing to do with TEs? Since you asked, stats say yes, but can he block and be a team player as good as Illies? You have to remember, NDSU isn't a stat machine school, and hence why "experts" didn't understand the Wentz-hype. This is also one of the reasons why certain WRs start while others don't. It's not always about speed, routes and hands, but also how well they can block for the run-game, which is the core of Bison Football on the offense. Hard to compare NDSU offensive players to those on SDSU's team. If you did, and based everything based on stats, then why do they have zero National Championship Rings?
    You failed the Homer test. Therefore, your opinion does not matter nor is relevant.

No shit. I get such a kick out of it. Do folks really believe this? Or are they afraid to be unpopular to say something else? Clue, it is okay to have testicles.

No shit. I get such a kick out of it. Do folks really believe this? Or are they afraid to be unpopular to say something else? Clue, it is okay to have testicles.
    Like bitching about not being able to get and otherwise having issues with game and tailgate tickets and then trying to sell them on Bisonville?! I️ mean, who does that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

You failed the Homer test. Therefore, your opinion does not matter nor is relevant.
    My opinion was based on facts. If facts don't factor in your homer test, well, then that's your problem.

With that said, I ask you again, if deciding which player is better based on stats, then why do SDSU players have zero National Championship Rings?
    Hail the BISON!!!

I thought we passed on Goedert. Wasn't he a big NDSU fan in Highschool

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Why are you asking me that since my post had nothing to do with TEs? Since you asked, stats say yes, but can he block and be a team player as good as Illies? You have to remember, NDSU isn't a stat machine school, and hence why "experts" didn't understand the Wentz-hype. This is also one of the reasons why certain WRs start while others don't. It's not always about speed, routes and hands, but also how well they can block for the run-game, which is the core of Bison Football on the offense. Hard to compare NDSU offensive players to those on SDSU's team. If you did, and based everything based on stats, then why do they have zero National Championship Rings?
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say because Goederts defense isn't as good as Ndsus.