Page 92 of 455 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Easton Stick Mega Thread

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Easton Stick

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    You a such a loser. I hope you choke on a giant cock and die. (not literally) Please stop trolling.
    So much anger and hate , is this what you preach to your group ?
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Go drink a case of beer and climb something really tall

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

What are his priorities ?
    Why don't you read the Bible. That would be a good start to understanding his priorities, plus it's a long read and it might keep you off bisonville for a day or two. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with not enough will power to not login.

Lardsin must go!

What is more important than Wins and Loses for a college QB, other than maintaining good GPA ?? What are his priorities ?
    You really are a shallow ass arent ya.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Why don't you read the Bible. That would be a good start to understanding his priorities, plus it's a long read and it might keep you off bisonville for a day or two. It's nice to know I'm not the only one with not enough will power to not login.
    MANY of us would be FAR better off NOT logging in... especially to this thread. (Even at 11:30 pm, it's a waste of time.)
    Don't ever wonder why ppl like Tatanka left. He's better off.
    To take the time to bring forward negative comments about one of the finest individuals to ever take the field (or to make those comments in the first place) is beyond me.
    Scottie, lets practice that "will power" to not login thing... THIS isn't worth it.

I like this guy im gonna pos rep him til.he gets green
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    MANY of us would be FAR better off NOT logging in... especially to this thread. (Even at 11:30 pm, it's a waste of time.)
    Don't ever wonder why ppl like Tatanka left. He's better off.
    To take the time to bring forward negative comments about one of the finest individuals to ever take the field (or to make those comments in the first place) is beyond me.
    Scottie, lets practice that "will power" to not login thing... THIS isn't worth it.
    The thing about negative-minded individuals is that they can’t raise the morale of others up because that does nothing for them. So instead, they try to bring others down by killing the morale of those people. That’s the goal of trolls whether they know it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The thing about negative-minded individuals is that they can’t raise the morale of others up because that does nothing for them. So instead, they try to bring others down by killing the morale of those people. That’s the goal of trolls whether they know it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep. The type of person who says "You can't do it" because they can't do it. It makes them feel better about themselves.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by WhoRepsTheLurker View Post
    Audit’s right and I’ll own it. I attacked the media and defended the tribe because I didn't want anything messing with the ‘witchcraft’. I’ll try harder next time.

If I was hard on Easton in Brookings* I apologize. As I said in the USD thread, he was a total stud on Saturday. Does anyone have ISUr’s 2 deep? I’m curious about their corners. Another week another challenge for this team and the staff, but I really like the way this group is looking right now.

* Anyone tune in to the Jack’s game on Saturday? Talk about empty seats. It really was their super bowl!!!!
    Harris is the real deal at corner...the others are good. The ISUr was very good on Sat., swarming and physical. They played the backup QB, good runner and marginal passer. He did hit a few timely throws. Good road test for you guys to prepare for the playoffs but I think you come out with a win, by 10-14. 2 deep should be in their game notes from last week.

In regards to the crowd for the Jacks...very sad. We have a ways to go, the student section was atrocious. As a fan I tire of the 3 day weekend, hunting, farming excuse.

It's a big world people!