Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice 2017

Default Practice 2017

Has anyone else been to some of the practices besides Jeff & Dom?
    Wondering who looks good and who might be a big surprise.
    thanks

Default Re: Practice 2017

A surprise walk-on named Leon Sandcastle has been the surprise of the camp.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I thought I also heard rumblings about some dude named Scott something? Maybe Stan? Or Steve? Steve, I think. Steve Threet?

Quote Originally Posted by thebootfitter View Post
    I thought I also heard rumblings about some dude named Scott something? Maybe Stan? Or Steve? Steve, I think. Steve Threet?
    Poor guy didn't even make it through two full seasons as he was plagued by multiple concussions. He played well for Michigan in 2008 before transferring to ASU. Sat out the 2009 season (transfer rule) and played most of the 2010 season for the Sun Devils. He suffered his 4th major concussion against UCLA on November 26th 2010 and handed the reins to rising star Brock Osweiler to finish that season for them. Threet retired and became a student assistant.

/end thread drift.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Poor guy didn't even make it through two full seasons as he was plagued by multiple concussions. He played well for Michigan in 2008 before transferring to ASU. Sat out the 2009 season (transfer rule) and played most of the 2010 season for the Sun Devils. He suffered his 4th major concussion against UCLA on November 26th 2010 and handed the reins to rising star Brock Osweiler to finish that season for them. Threet retired and became a student assistant.

/end thread drift.
    Desmond Cain looks outstanding , we need to get him the ball, a lot !

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by goalpost View Post
    Did you go to practice?
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Four years ago there may have been a sliver of humor in this; now it is about as played as,"C'mon Man!!"

Quote Originally Posted by goalpost View Post
    Heard Culhane say something similar on the Insiders on Tuesday. He said something about Cain putting some tremendous moves on Dom Davis (who's been coming on in his own right from what I've hard). I'd say initial reports would suggest that Cain has the best separatability (if that's a word???) in the WR corps right now.

We have the weapons. They need a great game plan and execute it .
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    Four years ago there may have been a sliver of humor in this; now it is about as played as,"C'mon Man!!"
    There's a reason you have red chicklets

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com