Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Practice 2017

Default Re: Practice 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Heard Culhane say something similar on the Insiders on Tuesday. He said something about Cain putting some tremendous moves on Dom Davis (who's been coming on in his own right from what I've hard). I'd say initial reports would suggest that Cain has the best separatability (if that's a word???) in the WR corps right now.
    Really excited to see what Cain can do on a team with a good run game. Could be a huge threat covered one on one when teams stack the box...

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Really excited to see what Cain can do on a team with a good run game. Could be a huge threat covered one on one when teams stack the box...
    We really need that guy who can separate and that defenses have to game plan for. We didn't have anyone last year that defenses were scared of and needed to keep a safety over the top. If he can stretch the field that will help our run game a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    We really need that guy who can separate and that defenses have to game plan for. We didn't have anyone last year that defenses were scared of and needed to keep a safety over the top. If he can stretch the field that will help our run game a lot.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A true number one type receiver that can stretch the field that commands a double team would do wonders for our offense. It will create mismatches and open up underneath routes for Shep, Legendowski, and the tight ends that a west coast offense should be able to exploit AND make it difficult to stack the box against the run. I'm cautiously optimistic we should see great improvement in our offense being more consistent and multidimensional this year.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Any updates?
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by KilldeerBison View Post
    Any updates?
    I think it's safe to say this weekend's practices weren't as destructive as last weekend's. No more All-Americans lost for the season that is. I know they scrimmaged on Saturday so we'll probably get some updates from that on the Insiders today or with Jeff and Dom throughout the week.

http://www.wday.com/sports/football/...e-rotation?amp

true freshman DE Spencer Waege mention:

Head coach Chris Klieman says that Waege is fifth on the defensive end depth chart behind Stanley Jones, Caleb Butler and Jarrod and Derek Tuszka.

Is Cain the next Ryan Smith or better?

Quote Originally Posted by A1pigskin View Post
    Is Cain the next Ryan Smith or better?
    I'd think Cain is Abel....
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

BFKasper14 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'd think Cain is Abel....
    BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

(Gotta love the Bible jokes)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One does not simply walk into the FARGODOME...