Quote Originally Posted by mvfcfan View Post
The people on MVCfans are so ignorant. They'd all rather see their team in the NCAA tournament than win a FCS National Title. Like what a freaking joke! I'm an Indiana State fan and I'd be much more proud of a national title in football than a run (that would probably never happen) in the NCAA tournament. So count me as "in" for the MVFC all-sports conference idea. Got to get away from the weak "not wanting to compete in anything" mindset the private schools in the MVC have.

I prefer putting money into football more so than basketball because for one, our league gets 4 bids regularly now. And secondly the MVC is a one bid league now. Investing a ton of money into a one bid league is stupid. Competing in a sport not controlled by the big schools is more fun in my opinion. When the ACC is getting 9 teams in the NCAA tournament then there's no reason to invest a ton of money into a sport like that. As an ISU fan I'd much rather be associated with North Dakota State, SDSU, USD, etc; than Bradley, Evansville, Loyola, etc.

Thoughts?

I would agree with you 100%.