Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DE - Menard

Default Re: DE - Menard

Have a successful recovery Greg. Bison nation is with you.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Super shitty news. Hope he recovers quickly and fully for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Super shitty news. Hope he recovers quickly and fully for you guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah the only good side to this is if there is any spot we can afford to lose a guy it's DE and we get him for another year... I'm just glad it happened early so he gets 13 months to recover which is ideal after a major knee injury.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yeah the only good side to this is if there is any spot we can afford to lose a guy it's DE and we get him for another year... I'm just glad it happened early so he gets 13 months to recover which is ideal after a major knee injury.
    Also good news for Menard is that Kramer knows how to get an athlete back from this injury. I speak from personal experience. Hopefully his injury wasn't as terrible as mine was though.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Get well Menard. Wish Bohl wouldn't have burned Ambrosius redshirt for very minimal playing time halfway through the season or he would still be around.

The opening segment of the show they talk about this on the Insiders

THE INSIDERS - Full show Mon 8/7
    https://soundcloud.com/user-74421198...-august-7-2017

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Also good news for Menard is that Kramer knows how to get an athlete back from this injury. I speak from personal experience. Hopefully his injury wasn't as terrible as mine was though.
    How terrible was it? -crowd from Jonny Carson- seriously we talkin Zach Arnell after the blind side submarine chop block bad?

A lot of promising DEs. Butler, Tuszkas, Jones, Karcz can play end or interior. Still decent depth.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    A lot of promising DEs. Butler, Tuszkas, Jones, Karcz can play end or interior. Still decent depth.
    They'll get their shots to prove themselves on 9/9 in Cheney. They'll probably look good enough against a team like MVSU but Menard's value will be missed the most against the fast paced passing offense of EWU. Hopefully the rest of the guys can pick up the slack and not let EWU's QB get comfortable like he did last year.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    How terrible was it? -crowd from Jonny Carson- seriously we talkin Zach Arnell after the blind side submarine chop block bad?
    Mine was Willis McGahee bad - over 90° bent the wrong way.
    Hail the BISON!!!