Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DE - Menard

Default Re: DE - Menard

I think he could just take his redshirt since he never used it so that is a little bit of a relief. I heard acl, so hopefully back for next year.

I think he could just take his redshirt since he never used it so that is a little bit of a relief. I heard acl, so hopefully back for next year.

Quote Originally Posted by wisco4 View Post
    The good news is if it is indeed an ACL, 1 year is a perfect amount of time to recover. Actually it would be 13 months. Better time frame than Nate Tanguay. Seems like athletes these days recover from injuries at some ridiculously fast paces. Adrian Peterson rushed for 2k yards exactly 9 months after a full acl tear.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Major bummer for Greg and the Bison. Really sucks for any kid to have to sit out with an injury like this, but especially when your a primed for a big senior season and in a great program. Sounds like he'll get to redshirt and comeback, so good for him. Best of luck to the guy!

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    I dont want to be "that guy" but I REALLY like to watch Greg Menard play.................but I have received 2 disconcerting messages about an injury to his knee. Can anyone confirm or deny?

God I hope this isnt true, he is awesome to watch on the end
    You're now on the internets...lol.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

In 1995, Rod Woodson played in the Super Bowl 19 weeks after ACL reconstruction.

Not prognosticating...........just stating a fact. His injury occurred in the Steeler's first regular season game.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WTF, this is terrible news. Ya I get it, next man up, but Menard is crucial.

Fuck. Menards a stud. Was looking forward to him and tanguay wrecking shop on the line. Hope MRI shows no significant damage

Not doubting anyone on this board, but kvly sports said nothing about it on news last sports last night. They never care about facts of a story before they run it so why not say something. Maybe it is just my hope that all is well with Menard. Fingers still crossed .
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Am I the only one who is having Wentz flashbacks?