Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Offensive Depth Charts

Default Re: 2017 Offensive Depth Charts

Dom mentioned on the 6:00 sports that it looks like Dillon Radunz will start at LT, with Colin Connor sliding over to LG.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    I believe the reason why Stick looks small is because of his predecessor and the O-Line. Giants will make big men look small.
    For sure........

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    Dom mentioned on the 6:00 sports that it looks like Dillon Radunz will start at LT, with Colin Connor sliding over to LG.
    That's awesome. Connor is a better run blocker than pass blocker and will be an elite LG with great pass blocking skills. Radunz is athletic as hell.

Also love the size of Radunz, Connor, Volson, Kuhnert, and Johnson. I like how this would lock in 4/5 of our Oline for 2 years. Johnson and Radunz have room to grow.

The size is solid at 6-6 290, 6-5 310, 6-4 301, 6-4 304, and 6-6 312. A little lighter than last year but this is a more athletic group and should kick ass pulling

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Not sure if this has been mentioned but Kuhnert has a sore shoulder right now per Klieman. But he can play apparently.

I would prefer Connor at guard but I thought he did a heck of a job at tackle last season. I hope the Bison can run the ball like 90% of the plays this season

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    Not sure if this has been mentioned but Kuhnert has a sore shoulder right now per Klieman. But he can play apparently.

I would prefer Connor at guard but I thought he did a heck of a job at tackle last season. I hope the Bison can run the ball like 90% of the plays this season
    Gotta get the best combo of lineman out there. Connor is mobile enough to play guard. Radunz at LT for possibly 4 years has me giddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post

I agree, Colin has been outstanding at tackle.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Gotta get the best combo of lineman out there. Connor is mobile enough to play guard. Radunz at LT for possibly 4 years has me giddy.
    Yep. This reminds me of when Cornick moved from LT to make room for Billy Turner. Made the whole unit better.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Yep. This reminds me of when Cornick moved from LT to make room for Billy Turner. Made the whole unit better.
    I think our line will be should be really good and have great depth even after losing so many last year. It will be interesting to see if they rotate guys like Cordell volson to give them an occasional breather

If we keep putting OL in the NFL, it's going to continue to be easy to recruit guys like Radunz. If you're a 4 year starter at LT for NDSU, you're going to get a shot.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    If we keep putting OL in the NFL, it's going to continue to be easy to recruit guys like Radunz. If you're a 4 year starter at LT for NDSU, you're going to get a shot.
    I think you could stretch that to either side. Arguably NDSU's most successful OL in the NFL (despite it only being a year) has been Haeg and he started at RT before the move to LT. Lechler in camp currently. Cornick was successful. We've had some guards with shots as well but I think injuries took away their chances.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.