Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2017

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2017

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Bisonator98, your pretty close. What a collapse. Hopefully we're at the bottom of the hill already and can now start crawling back up.
    Enjoy the hill because there is a Mountain in front of you in a few years.

This should be a hall of fame thread.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BISONBRI53 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    The Fawkers will have a losing record this year, that's right up there on my personal favorites list with Bison championships. If I use #bookit do I need to pay some kind of royalty? They still have Montana and EWU left on their schedule. Can I hope for 3-8 for them Fawkers?
    BUTT BUTT NDSU went 3-8 one year
    BISONBRI53 [/FONT]

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This thread is pretty funny. But serious question - how did UND and Cal Poly get so bad? They were decent last year and had quite a few returning players I thought.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DePereBisonFan View Post
    This thread is pretty funny. But serious question - how did UND and Cal Poly get so bad? They were decent last year and had quite a few returning players I thought.
    Sometimes the stars align perfectly and a team has a much better season than what was expected or considered the norm. No doubt UND was in this situation last year as they benefited from not only an easy schedule but also when they played some of the teams. A perfect storm last year blew up this year. It still gets back to coaching, recruiting and depth. UND was not as good as their record indicated last year and the lack of coaching, recruiting and depth have become magnified this year. UND football is who they are!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    Sometimes the stars align perfectly and a team has a much better season than what was expected or considered the norm. No doubt UND was in this situation last year as they benefited from not only an easy schedule but also when they played some of the teams. A perfect storm last year blew up this year. It still gets back to coaching, recruiting and depth. UND was not as good as their record indicated last year and the lack of coaching, recruiting and depth have become magnified this year. UND football is who they are!!
    The Big Fluffy is like that. Look at Idaho State
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So I'll ask it here, to this point it would probably fit in this thread. How does UND do against Northern Colorado on Saturday?
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

Injuries duh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    So I'll ask it here, to this point it would probably fit in this thread. How does UND do against Northern Colorado on Saturday?
    My guess is that the Fawkers win by less than a touchdown.

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

For Poly, the football god Joe Prothroe went down for the year after taking his 100th FB dive in 2 games. For UND, the jury(NDSU rubes) is still out, but we know it has nothing to do with injuries.