Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2017

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2017

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    You may have the 4 loses, SDSU beats you twice, E Wash gets you early, and then one more slip. We'll have to wait and see.
    Do we still do that preposterous statement thing?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    You may have the 4 loses, SDSU beats you twice, E Wash gets you early, and then one more slip. We'll have to wait and see.
    I am great with this friendly banter, but you two can't go back to ss.com and now continually rip on how BV talks about UND. You guys start threads, clearly in jest, and it clutters up both boards over it. I am sure we will meet again someday. Until then, best of luck. You should stock pile up wins this year in the Big Sky. Keep getting ready for the Missouri Valley. Couple early tests against the bottom feeders of the valley will be a good sample. Just stating NDSU isn't talking about this game or any other potential playoff matchup. I think we clearly understand we can beat anyone, and can lose to anyone. The valley is a beast. One at a time, it is silly to look ahead to the playoffs.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    I am great with this friendly banter, but you two can't go back to ss.com and now continually rip on how BV talks about UND. You guys start threads, clearly in jest, and it clutters up both boards over it. I am sure we will meet again someday. Until then, best of luck. You should stock pile up wins this year in the Big Sky. Keep getting ready for the Missouri Valley. Couple early tests against the bottom feeders of the valley will be a good sample. Just stating NDSU isn't talking about this game or any other potential playoff matchup. I think we clearly understand we can beat anyone, and can lose to anyone. The valley is a beast. One at a time, it is silly to look ahead to the playoffs.
    Start threads? Heck they can start threads no problem there. It's the fhawking bird shit in every other thread that gets annoying. I blame it on the extra long offseason. I know those sick fhawkers from up North enjoy watching NDSU play football just like the rest of us they just pretend it's their team when they watch.

Lardsin must go!

I understand a rivalry, wanting to improve, etc...but EVERYTHING revolves around NDSU. I thought he would lose some options on this board after calling us pussies, but he didn't. But then makes fun of how BV is full of junk. We love talking about football. THis is smack...and he already started the largest thread in smack. He posts on both boards more than Lakes wants to post. ALOT!

Cannot wait for REAL FOOTBALL and not off season talk. But, NDSU has had a GREAT OFF SEASON! Kramer did his job, nobody better in the business. We redshirted everyone, didn't lose anyone. We are loaded and motivated to get what we want back. Killing recruiting, winning a ton of great recruiting battles and in one month we get to go back to the best home field advantage in the FCS. One month! Until then, trying to stay focused.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

If Bubbles can win a playoff game it will be his first as a head coach ever. If that happens please act like you guys have won one before......oh wait.

Big Sky is terrible again this year, and somehow EWU is the only preseason top 5 conference opponent you have. Looking forward to hearing about your "tougher" schedule...

How many more times are you guys going to let Grady give you a lap dance before you realize he's not really in love with you?

Your awesome running backs ran for a full yard less per carry last year than NDSU, and you lost your only decent OL. Studsrud is consistently awful, which says a lot for your depth at QB if he is forced to play. Glad to see you didn't even attempt to compare defenses...

If/when Utah kills UND by 3+ TD's, all of that typing would be for not. Utahs the level of program NDSU feasts on.

You should change the name of the thread to a birds eye view.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    If/when Utah kills UND by 3+ TD's, all of that typing would be for not. Utahs the level of program NDSU feasts on.
    They aren't built to play Utah. Utah is a tough matchup for them. It is a large spread. But, like I told a friend, Utah is the least of their concerns. They have to beat USD, that is their game of the year. If they lose to Utah, USD and potentially Eastern Washington, they will have 3 losses and no quality wins. Missouri State is the worst in the league. The thing about them, is their new staff played no upper classman, they all got a year older, he can coach. Nothing would shock me. Is it true NDSU averaged a yard more at tailback than UND did? It was just posted. In the valley vs the sky? Is that even possible?

how about just delete these stupid threads? this 1 and the other 1 that was started.. they can all go into the 1 stupid und thread in smack talk.

see, you all respond, then the idiots up there say "see they need us..." we dont need you at all!! people went to CHUBS in 2nd quarter of the last UND game and do the same in 2019
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Glad to see you didn't even attempt to compare defenses...
    That will be coming in another long post (well, it has every year so far)...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)