Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2017

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2017

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    Nobody is comparing me to Emory Hunt because I’m not a racist.
    No you're a fawker!

ACCURATE!!!!! My goodness. You have nailed it the last few weeks. You seem to be a voice of reason, but this is totally accurate. Emory Hunt is a STIFF! Laughable. Good work
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Not saying you're a racist. Besides, when has the F'Hawkers had anything but AwfulWhiteQBs?

The comparison was how "accurate" both you and and Hunt are when it comes to analyzing football. The only difference is that Hunts is dead serious about his BS and believes it. You on the other hand, maybe not so much.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by barnwintersportsengelstad View Post
    Usually it's a battle on here shaking off all the compliments. Enjoy the part about you saying "Your're right". I'll bet you have many great days! Wish you well.

Understand your tickle of enjoyment obtained from the troubles of others.
    I anticipate many tickles of joy in the next few years. I'm still waiting for a moment like 1986 at Memorial Stadium when Running Back Whose Name I Forget "slipped on some ice" so Bentrim could break the TD record.

Hell, maybe you guys win out, make the playoffs and someone makes a similar gesture for Lance Dunn provided he hasn't already broken the record. Unless John Santiago beats him to it... I crack myself up! Of course Johansennstein will break the record before Santiago.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BoerneBison View Post
    I anticipate many tickles of joy in the next few years. I'm still waiting for a moment like 1986 at Memorial Stadium when Running Back Whose Name I Forget "slipped on some ice" so Bentrim could break the TD record.

Hell, maybe you guys win out, make the playoffs and someone makes a similar gesture for Lance Dunn provided he hasn't already broken the record. Unless John Santiago beats him to it... I crack myself up! Of course Johansennstein will break the record before Santiago.
    James Molstre
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bison View Post
    James Molstre
    Good times. Thanks.

Speaking of James Johannesson,

He has played in all 6 of the undies games.

77 net yards on 17 carries (ave YPC = 4.5)and only 1 reception for 22 yards. He does have 2 touchdowns.

Not knockin' the kid........just surprised he hasn't been used more.

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyFlexion View Post
    Speaking of James Johannesson,

He has played in all 6 of the undies games.

77 net yards on 17 carries (ave YPC = 4.5)and only 1 reception for 22 yards. He does have 2 touchdowns.

Not knockin' the kid........just surprised he hasn't been used more.
    Speaking of the Johanesburg kid. Had anyone stopped to consider that maybe 1. he peaked in HS or 2. he isn't as good as everyone thought or 3. he's played for two garbage teams in college?

[QUOTE=BoerneBison;1228964]I anticipate many tickles of joy in the next few years. I'm still waiting for a moment like 1986 at Memorial Stadium when Running Back Whose Name I Forget "slipped on some ice" so Bentrim could break the TD record.

I was at that game, thanks for the reminder. Playoffs? Who said Playoffs, we sliped too much.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

[QUOTE=barnwintersportsengelstad;1228972]
    Quote Originally Posted by BoerneBison View Post

I was at that game, thanks for the reminder. Playoffs? Who said Playoffs, we sliped too much.
    C'mon. Don't be so negative! The Big Sky conference is ripe for the picking. You did it last year. How hard can it be to beat Montana and EWU?