Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2017

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sometimes life is about timing.
    You're right and may be why he's in GF.

Sometimes life is about timing. Maybe you don't understand that.
    When I was a teenager, I heard that line all the time, '' Wrong time, wrong time !!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Sorry Mr. Johannesson. I didn't mean to insult your nephew.
    You really come across like a dick. Instead of letting a comment go that innocuously defends a 20-21 year old kid, you can't help but double down on taking a swipe. I cringe every time I see you posting across the internet as a bison fan, because you certainly don't represent our fanbase well. It's worse than lakes, because at least that guy has an obvious schtick... you are just a prick without the redeeming comedic value.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    You really come across like a dick. Instead of letting a comment go that innocuously defends a 20-21 year old kid, you can't help but double down on taking a swipe. I cringe every time I see you posting across the internet as a bison fan, because you certainly don't represent our fanbase well. It's worse than lakes, because at least that guy has an obvious schtick... you are just a prick without the redeeming comedic value.
    Shots fired!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Shots fired!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Truth was layed down!! Bison4life can’t handle the fucking truth
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Stop with the discussions of JJ not being very good. Let's be real here, we would have taking him in a heart beat the first time and I actual believe he would have been very successful here very much like Bruce. We are running back U in some regards, but lets face it, a lot of that has to do with our line and overall program as we have been able to plug RB after RB into the system/program and do very well. Shoot I have followed NDSU since the mid 80's and we have always had a great running game.
    I agree he's a good back with potential to be great. Same with Ty Brooks if he can avoid the injury bug. JJ is all about timing. Had he not committed to the Gophers he would be in his 3rd year in our system and probably a good contributor. Then he wanted to come back but we had no scholarships left which was bad timing. It's OK because we can find plenty of great running backs. Lance Dunn is becoming a monster. So is Bruce Anderson. Would we trade Bruce foe JJ? I wouldn't and that's not a knock on JJ.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I agree he's a good back with potential to be great. Same with Ty Brooks if he can avoid the injury bug. JJ is all about timing. Had he not committed to the Gophers he would be in his 3rd year in our system and probably a good contributor. Then he wanted to come back but we had no scholarships left which was bad timing. It's OK because we can find plenty of great running backs. Lance Dunn is becoming a monster. So is Bruce Anderson. Would we trade Bruce foe JJ? I wouldn't and that's not a knock on JJ.
    The real question is would you trade Cofield for JJ?

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    The real question is would you trade Cofield for JJ?
    The Hawks deligation requests Dillon Radunz, Noah Gindorf, and Jabril Cox in exchange for JJ.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigund View Post
    The Hawks deligation requests Dillon Radunz, Noah Gindorf, and Jabril Cox in exchange for JJ.
    Don't know how to use the purple font, huh?

thebigund is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Don't know how to use the purple font, huh?
    I'm a hustler baby.