Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Playoff Matchup 2017

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Playoff Matchup 2017

I haven't been following this thread, is it about women's volleyball or women's soccer, serious question? Cause that's all them Fawkers can do!!!!!

This thread will quickly fade into Bisonville distant memory, like all things Whioux. Can I please get a Sioux suck shat? It would be the cherry on my Sioux suck shat sundae.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    I haven't been following this thread, is it about women's volleyball or women's soccer, serious question? Cause that's all them Fawkers can do!!!!!
    It might as well be about hockey since the chances of our teams meeting in the playoffs this year are the same as football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Anyone else having trouble finding tickets for this big game? I have checked Stubhub, Craigslist, Facebook, all over the interwebs, can't find a damn ticket available. It's bad enough we barely squeeked by Stetson Saturday in the first round, now this, no tickets for the tin shed game? My how far we have fallen. Can't find any flights into El Forko either. WTF!!! Guess I will just have to settle for tailgating with the FnHawks, gotta give them props, their tailgating is like the SEC. Will Gameday be there? #theystillsuck #itstheinjuries #we'llliftweightsallwinterandgethuge

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Shots fired!

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    Seriously, You come on a Bison website to defend a UND player? Really? This site is designed for HOMERS of the Bison and not some wanna-be football program up I-29. Im surprised JJ didn't play more at UND because they generally play a majority of tranfers as they sure as hell cant develop a D1 team. Or Maybe at the next level he isn't what his Uncle, Aunts, Mom's and Dad's think he is. If you wanna smatter JJ with love you have all Xmas season to do so as his football season starts again in August OUCH!

RedRiver is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

UND football program, the armpit of the Dakota schools!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver View Post
    UND football program, the armpit of the Dakota schools!!
    Is it even that high?? Oops I said high, that is a whole of discussion.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Hah! I totally forgot about this thread. I didn't even read those responses to me 6 weeks ago.

I get it. Saying JJ might not be all he's cracked up to be is picking on a 20-21 year old kid but saying our 2018 WR corps is going to be the worst in the MVFC is totally OK.

Fucking dopes.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Hah! I totally forgot about this thread. I didn't even read those responses to me 6 weeks ago.

I get it. Saying JJ might not be all he's cracked up to be is picking on a 20-21 year old kid but saying our 2018 WR corps is going to be the worst in the MVFC is totally OK.

Fucking dopes.
    JJ will be fine as will our receiver corps. JJ would have been a good fit for our offense but we have a ton of talented backs

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Seriously, You come on a Bison website to defend a UND player? Really? This site is designed for HOMERS of the Bison and not some wanna-be football program up I-29. Im surprised JJ didn't play more at UND because they generally play a majority of tranfers as they sure as hell cant develop a D1 team. Or Maybe at the next level he isn't what his Uncle, Aunts, Mom's and Dad's think he is. If you wanna smatter JJ with love you have all Xmas season to do so as his football season starts again in August OUCH!
    Taking shots at his family? Apparently they weren't the only ones who thought he could play, he was at a B1G school on scholarship after all.
    College of Business Alumnus