Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Football Roster update. gobison.com

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 2017 Football Roster update. gobison.com

Quote Originally Posted by bri-dog View Post
    I'm guessing they were busy when they did the measurements, or else gobison just hasn't gotten around to updating.

BTW, I started my yearly roster for our watch parties a couple weeks ago, and all weights listed were from their spring roster. I've now updated it to thee current weights; a ton of guys lost or gained a couple pounds since the spring; I'm guessing that may be normal. The only two I remember varying by more than 5 pounds were defensive ends Justice Kelly and Derrek Tuszka, each of whom lost 8 pounds. I'm guessing they will put it back on if Kramer wants it back on. Especially Kelly, who is only 193 lbs and listed as a DE...
    Justice "Trayvonn" Kelly. Maybe he is a helium guy too, and just can't put on the weight? Derrick's in good shape at 245 likely due to heavy workouts in the summer heat. He'll be back at 250 after a good meal.

Van Dellan is a big QB. I'm looking forward to seeing him throw it a bit in the MVSU game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Van Dellan is a big QB. I'm looking forward to seeing him throw it a bit in the MVSU game.
    As long as Cole Davis gets his reps in first.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    As long as Cole Davis gets his reps in first.
    I give Cole credit for sticking it out but wouldn't be shocked if he gets passed over.

I give Cole credit for sticking it out but wouldn't be shocked if he gets passed over.
    not in his Final year, knows the system too well and worked under one of the best. Im guessing he is good enough to play at many FCS schools
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    not in his Final year, knows the system too well and worked under one of the best. Im guessing he is good enough to play at many FCS schools
    Absolutely. We could actually win with Davis, he's a good QB

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I'm not saying Cole isn't good. Or that he couldn't win games for us or even start for a lot of teams. There is reason Easton is the starter. There was a reason Carson jumped Esley. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if Cole gets passed, it happens.

I'm not saying Cole isn't good. Or that he couldn't win games for us or even start for a lot of teams. There is reason Easton is the starter. There was a reason Carson jumped Esley. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if Cole gets passed, it happens.
    I get where you're coming from. I think Cole is entrenched at #2 on the depth chart but I think in blowouts like the MVSU and RMU games are likely to be it's probably more likely we see Van Dellen get in there during garbage time. The coaches know what they have in Cole and I'm not sure they really need to see him running the offense with the 2s and 3s during garbage time. Cole has hit his ceiling whereas Van Dellen can actually get some quality development in a situation like that.

NUMBER CHANGES:

Dom Davis – changes from 35 to number 2
    Adam Cofield – from 30 to 18
    Ross Godfrey – from 13 to 27
    Zach Kubas – from 63 to 61
    Quinn Alo – from 66 to 97

We are missing the Lund kid from Minot, I think.