Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 Football Roster update. gobison.com

Default Re: 2017 Football Roster update. gobison.com

Had heard Christian Triplett was no longer playing and I see he isn't on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Who??????????
    Unfortunately, I didn't know about them either. Apparently, they were two brothers from West Fargo who made a go of it as walk-ons. I don't know how well they did or why they're not playing anymore, but best of luck to them both in their lives and hopefully, they'll be lifelong Bison fans like the most of us here.

Bennett Rindy: http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?r...&path=football

Devan Rindy: http://www.gobison.com/roster.aspx?r...&path=football
    Hail the BISON!!!

Didn't Coack K state the same players for spring ball all are still here with now defections?
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Board 225
    Jones 244
    Alo 288
    Schoening 291

Click the drop down menu for previous years.
    Thanks, appears I was wrong about all of them then, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Alsen View Post
    It appears the Rindy brothers have moved on??
    As of Saturday night, Devan Rindy was still on the team. Walk on guys are a little different situation in fall camp.

Some of the walk on players won't be added to the roster until the first day of classes. Blame some NCAA rule.

533 In a row

Might be remembering wrong, but a few years ago it came up that before classes begin practices are limited to 95 players. Doesn't have to be the same 95 each practice. Can't find a reference to link, so feel free to prove me wrong.

OL size shouldn't be an issue: If you project Radunz/Conner/T Volson/Kuhnert/Johnson they average 6-5, 302. Even if you add in 5 more guys (C Volson, Ziemer, Schoening, Messner, Bacon), we have 10 linemen that average 299.8. Three redshirt freshmen in that group.

Gindorff: 6-6, 249. Add a year of Kramer and is he playing next year at 265?

Just thinking ahead a couple years: have we ever been able to run out receivers/tight ends at 6-6 (Gindorff), 6-6 (Babicz), and 6-5 (Engel)?
    Last edited by DM05; 07-31-2017 at 01:52 PM.

Cordell Pimienta is a transfer from Minot State. He's sitting out this year due to transferring up. We originally recruited him out of Florida but we ran out of scholarship money so he went D2 for a year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

How come some don't have ht or wt listed? Are those the ones not in camp yet??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    How come some don't have ht or wt listed? Are those the ones not in camp yet??
    I'm guessing they were busy when they did the measurements, or else gobison just hasn't gotten around to updating.

BTW, I started my yearly roster for our watch parties a couple weeks ago, and all weights listed were from their spring roster. I've now updated it to thee current weights; a ton of guys lost or gained a couple pounds since the spring; I'm guessing that may be normal. The only two I remember varying by more than 5 pounds were defensive ends Justice Kelly and Derrek Tuszka, each of whom lost 8 pounds. I'm guessing they will put it back on if Kramer wants it back on. Especially Kelly, who is only 193 lbs and listed as a DE...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)