Page 7 of 69 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    SDSU is selling this out to say they could. They get mad when Bison fans cheer. They watch other Bison fans not the game. The jealousy is amazing. I am sure they will get mad when a small group of fans say HOME OF THE BISON! Just beat us and be quiet. Stop acting like your coaching staff. NDSU had their worst season in years and lost a good game in the semi finals to the national champs. SDSU got to the quarters for the first time and got boat raced 36 to 10. After scoring on a trick play causing their staff to literally lose their mind, they quit and NDSU scored the next 36. One time visit ever to the quarterfinals.
    Salty

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Ive been to 2 games in Brookings, '11 and '13. You had no idea it was an SDSU home game. Their fans suck and have no impact on the game. Its comical to "listen" to them from the crickety visitor fans with the only concession being a Papa Johns pizza by the slice food truck. even their tailgate is terrible. absolutely dreadful, dont let the locals here try to tell you otherwise because 90% is a 50 dollar blue/yellow canopy tent from Wal Mart next to their 2003 Silverado. Venturing out of NDSU's prestigious tailgate would be a waste of time.

Most SDSU fans would be saddened to hear that I wont be wasting my time in your crap town on whats to be another freezing miserable day in Brookings. they just got their first Taco Bell in like 2015 and there was a parade in downtown Brookings to celebrate.
    Even more salty. This thread is hilarious. You're all acting like a bunch of women.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Even more salty. This thread is hilarious. You're all acting like a bunch of women.
    Couldn't agree with you more.
    Looking forward to Summit & MVFC[SIGPIC]

A donor has already stepped up to buy the few remaining that are left. I doubt anything will be available Sept 18
    So a donor had to buy up the remaining tickets. Bunnies can't even get enough of there own fans to do it. I would not brag about that. Ouch.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    So a donor had to buy up the remaining tickets. Bunnies can't even get enough of there own fans to do it. I would not brag about that. Ouch.
    I doubt anything will be left, but raise your hand if you don't care because you'll be drinking in club seats. ����*♂️

Seriously, this should be a fun time. Looking forward to it.

Seriously, this should be a fun time. Looking forward to it.[/QUOTE]

Bison fans say this every December and 5 of the last 6 in January.

I doubt anything will be left, but raise your hand if you don't care because you'll be drinking in club seats. ����*♂️

Seriously, this should be a fun time. Looking forward to it.
    I will be there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

A donor has already stepped up to buy the few remaining that are left. I doubt anything will be available Sept 18
    You realize when one person buys a bunch of seats they only have one ass to put in them. Right?

I'm predicting thousands of empty, but paid for seats.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You realize when one person buys a bunch of seats they only have one ass to put in them. Right?

I'm predicting thousands of empty, but paid for seats.
    Unless their cheerleaders sit in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Unless their cheerleaders sit in them.
    They have 4 stomachs but only one ass. Maybe cover 2 seats each but that's about it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯