Page 68 of 69 FirstFirst ... 185866676869 LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They do. It's basically a discussion about how shitty we are.
    No, they spend hours talking about all the championships they would have won if it wasnt for the Bison.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    By the way, since the cheerleaders on Bison 1660 can't seem to figure out how official attendance is calculated, tickets used is where the count comes from. It really isn't that confusing, but when you work for the Bison athletic department and pretend to be part of the media, you are going to make stupid comments. Bison 1660, live eat and breathe stupid comments.
    Your stadium holds 19,000 people and attendance at the game was 18,130.... There was way more than 870 open seat in the place. Even the free tickets given away were not used by your so called "fans". Really sad even for SDSU.
    Yes we lost the game. So before you go saying another butthurt bison fan.
    I will hang up now and listen to your response. My guess it will even below an excuse UN_ would come up with.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

By the way, since the cheerleaders on Bison 1660 can't seem to figure out how official attendance is calculated, tickets used is where the count comes from. It really isn't that confusing, but when you work for the Bison athletic department and pretend to be part of the media, you are going to make stupid comments. Bison 1660, live eat and breathe stupid comments.
    How are students counted? Honest question. Do they have tickets? Or do they estimate it. It looked like the student section was at least 25% empty. Will the roll the Jacks are on, I would expect 19,000+ at the game this weekend.....right...??
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Hey look, another butt hurt Bison fans making things up. I've been to that stadium this year twice. Your "facts" are fake. I get it, your unhappy about the game. But seriously? When will a small percentage of Bison fans, many of whom are the biggest posters on BV, grow up?
    Next game take a security guard with you and check out the bathroom I was in. Be sure to yell before you go in.
    Let me know how many stalls lock. And if they fixed the handicap rails. Better yet, find someone's 60+ year old grandma and yell fu at them.
    Now, the fargo dome has the same issues. It's an old building and it shows. They really need to do some work on it.
    I hope our fans treat you with respect when you visit us, if not you need to let us know. That is not what we want to see.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Next game take a security guard with you and check out the bathroom I was in. Be sure to yell before you go in.
    Let me know how many stalls lock. And if they fixed the handicap rails. Better yet, find someone's 60+ year old grandma and yell fu at them.
    Now, the fargo dome has the same issues. It's an old building and it shows. They really need to do some work on it.
    I hope our fans treat you with respect when you visit us, if not you need to let us know. That is not what we want to see.
    Not the type fans we want to have in Brookings either. A majority of us are not proud of this type of behavior. We experienced this a little bit in Fargo last year after the regular season game. All I will say is we had bus load of Bison fans in our tailgate spot with us and had a great time. We also had a Bison group next door that were fun to talk with about football. Lots of good food, drinks and conversation. Can't wait to do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbacker View Post
    Not the type fans we want to have in Brookings either. A majority of us are not proud of this type of behavior. We experienced this a little bit in Fargo last year after the regular season game. All I will say is we had bus load of Bison fans in our tailgate spot with us and had a great time. We also a Bison group next door that were fun to talk with about football. Lots of good food, drinks and conversation. Can't wait to do it again.
    Good! It's a game and supposed to be fun. We go to every game and as a general rule the fans' are so hospitable and fun
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

How are any of you losers not tired of talking about SDSU attendance #s?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Or the out of bounds catch/no catch! Eff!! RMEs and SMH. Who gives two shits about there attendance<—juvenile as hell/dick measuring contest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Or the out of bounds catch/no catch! Eff!! RMEs and SMH. Who gives two shits about there attendance<—juvenile as hell/dick measuring contest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Even if they're using the metric side?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Or the rest of the posts on this page... good grief... who cares...
    Hate to tell you this, but there were a few Bison who should be kicked out of the herd as well. There's always a few...
    Let's MOVE ON.... USD is coming to town!