Page 47 of 69 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    You cannot fault the Bunnies for that. Everytime they play against us, their WRs, TEs make a ton of catches going against our secondary in the backfield and they get hyped after that game. They think they can do the same against all other MV teams and then come crashing down only to realize that they were successful against teams that have a very weak secondary like ours.
    You should open a window in your mom's basement to get some fresh air. It probably smells like desperation and regret.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    You should open a window in your mom's basement to get some fresh air. It probably smells like desperation and regret.
    Holy shit. That was a hot take that would make Skip Bayless cringe.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well the good news is with each loss there will probably be more tickets available.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Well the good news is with each loss there will probably be more tickets available.
    Yep. That was my original thesis. People are breaking their legs jumping off that bandwagon.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

You cannot fault the Bunnies for that. Everytime they play against us, their WRs, TEs make a ton of catches going against our secondary in the backfield and they get hyped after that game. They think they can do the same against all other MV teams and then come crashing down only to realize that they were successful against teams that have a very weak secondary like ours.
    Every game or every game you want to remember, which would only be one game I believe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

You must have sniffed way too much glue in your younger years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    Caught some of the game on ESPN 3. Stands were pathetically empty. Shocked to see temps in the 50's and a little rain drizzle keep so many fans away. Their fans have about as much heart as the team does.
    I was disappointed in the crowd for sure, but this comment is pretty damn funny coming from a fan of a dome team.

Ask IBY, that was not a “little drizzle” and temps in the 50’s. That shit was the coldest I’ve been at an SDSU game and that includes games with snow on the ground. It was sweatshirt weather for tailgating and then when the game started it was winter jacket and raincoat weather. I know I sure wasn’t dressed for it. Then add in that the game was the worst display of football I’ve seen from an SDSU team, the crowd basically said to hell with this at half.

The initial amount of fans at the start was pretty damn disappointing though, you aren’t wrong there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I'm pretty sure anyone who wants to go to this came will be able to, easily.
    I think this is probably correct. I was surprised that after whatever that game was I still had Jacks fans asking if I knew how to get them tickets to the Marker Game when they found out I had some. Time will tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

I think it's kinda funny rabbit fans like to jab at NDSU for playing in a dome but are so quick to blame weather for their poor attendance.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Mark Farley had some interesting things to say about how they planned for their game against the Jacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ew5kN91mU
    How many collars does one man need?!?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    How many collars does one man need?!?

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
    LOL, there's a lesson there for SDSU fans I think.