Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    SDSU is selling this out to say they could. They get mad when Bison fans cheer. They watch other Bison fans not the game. The jealousy is amazing. I am sure they will get mad when a small group of fans say HOME OF THE BISON! Just beat us and be quiet. Stop acting like your coaching staff. NDSU had their worst season in years and lost a good game in the semi finals to the national champs. SDSU got to the quarters for the first time and got boat raced 36 to 10. After scoring on a trick play causing their staff to literally lose their mind, they quit and NDSU scored the next 36. One time visit ever to the quarterfinals.
    I honestly dont remember how the playoff game went. Its pretty easy to get it confused with the other playoff drubbings of SDSU.

Ive been to 2 games in Brookings, '11 and '13. You had no idea it was an SDSU home game. Their fans suck and have no impact on the game. Its comical to "listen" to them from the crickety visitor fans with the only concession being a Papa Johns pizza by the slice food truck. even their tailgate is terrible. absolutely dreadful, dont let the locals here try to tell you otherwise because 90% is a 50 dollar blue/yellow canopy tent from Wal Mart next to their 2003 Silverado. Venturing out of NDSU's prestigious tailgate would be a waste of time.

Most SDSU fans would be saddened to hear that I wont be wasting my time in your crap town on whats to be another freezing miserable day in Brookings. they just got their first Taco Bell in like 2015 and there was a parade in downtown Brookings to celebrate.

They don't have a Target.
    That is all.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Most SDSU fans would be saddened to hear that I wont be wasting my time in your crap town
    Suddenly my day just got better.

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    Suddenly my day just got better.
    until I show you this terrifying shot from 2013

until I show you this terrifying shot from 2013

Are they putting it down for their cheerleaders of cleaning up after them?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Ive been to 2 games in Brookings, '11 and '13. You had no idea it was an SDSU home game. Their fans suck and have no impact on the game. Its comical to "listen" to them from the crickety visitor fans with the only concession being a Papa Johns pizza by the slice food truck. even their tailgate is terrible. absolutely dreadful, dont let the locals here try to tell you otherwise because 90% is a 50 dollar blue/yellow canopy tent from Wal Mart next to their 2003 Silverado. Venturing out of NDSU's prestigious tailgate would be a waste of time.

Most SDSU fans would be saddened to hear that I wont be wasting my time in your crap town on whats to be another freezing miserable day in Brookings. they just got their first Taco Bell in like 2015 and there was a parade in downtown Brookings to celebrate.
    I was down there 2 years ago and the new stadium is better but the overall experience still sucked. I thought their tailgate area could be cool but the fans were just dicks. It felt like everyone went out of their way to talk about how cool their tailgating was in front of us, like they were compensating. It was like they were trying to hard to impress the NDSU fans as if almost to say "see we can do it like you guys" (they can't). Then there were all the dickheads who got into my then 10 year old sons face for wearing a Bison jersey. It was classless.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

I agree with Bisonmike2 that the new stadium is a major upgrade, but they just don't quite get it. Examples, that last game, our lot was jacked full 4 hours before they game and only a few in their lots. Then, they do get a good turnout, and they all leave at 1/2 time when Carson lights them up.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was down there 2 years ago and the new stadium is better but the overall experience still sucked. I thought their tailgate area could be cool but the fans were just dicks. It felt like everyone went out of their way to talk about how cool their tailgating was in front of us, like they were compensating. It was like they were trying to hard to impress the NDSU fans as if almost to say "see we can do it like you guys" (they can't). Then there were all the dickheads who got into my then 10 year old sons face for wearing a Bison jersey. It was classless.
    I bet it was thumper picking on your kid. Back in '10 I saw him kick the cane out beneath an old timer Bison fan walking into the game. In 2016 playoff game, he cut in line at the dip n dots station in front of an innocent 8 yr old brother and sister...and made them pay for his.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I agree with Bisonmike2 that the new stadium is a major upgrade, but they just don't quite get it. Examples, that last game, our lot was jacked full 4 hours before they game and only a few in their lots. Then, they do get a good turnout, and they all leave at 1/2 time when Carson lights them up.
    If you've been to Carbondale, there is no difference between the two. They think new means best. In fact, the only reason they are so awestruck is because they probably had the worst stadium in the whole conference until Uncle SubPrime doled out the cash for a new one.

I remember years ago when they still had a super shitty scorebard despite Daktronics being founded there. Thought that was pretty amusing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯