Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Serious question, is the SDSU fanbase actually big enough to fill their stadium? Most people I know from the state are usually fans of other schools, especially Nebraska.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Serious question, is the SDSU fanbase actually big enough to fill their stadium? Most people I know from the state are usually fans of other schools, especially Nebraska.
    If Nate Wolters is in the stadium, then yes. Otherwise no, they will never have a sellout without the help of NDSU

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBison View Post
    If Nate Wolters is in the stadium, then yes. Otherwise no, they will never have a sellout without the help of NDSU

They will be surprised how many Bison fans still make it into the game.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

they have a thread on this on sdsufans.com They are already coming to the sad realization it will take NDSU fans to sell it out and the rest is all hot air.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    they have a thread on this on sdsufans.com They are already coming to the sad realization it will take NDSU fans to sell it out and the rest is all hot air.
    Selling out isn't that difficult, but "filling the stadium with their fans" will be much more difficult. For example, the Denver Broncos have sold out every one of their home games since 1970. Since I've been attending nearly every home game since 2007, outside the Manning years, I can say that the stadium is usually 85-90% full for most games and has a ton of opposing fans throughout the stands. This has been such a problem that the Broncos are now booting season tickets holders if they are not attending the games themselves and are awarding those seats to the numerous amount of fans on their waiting list.

In regards to SDSU, big donors probably can buy a whole section to themselves just to keep opposing fans out of the stadium.
    Hail the BISON!!!

JSUBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Selling out isn't that difficult, but "filling the stadium with their fans" will be much more difficult. For example, the Denver Broncos have sold out every one of their home games since 1970. Since I've been attending nearly every home game since 2007, outside the Manning years, I can say that the stadium is usually 85-90% full for most games and has a ton of opposing fans throughout the stands. This has been such a problem that the Broncos are now booting season tickets holders if they are not attending the games themselves and are awarding those seats to the numerous amount of fans on their waiting list.

In regards to SDSU, big donors probably can buy a whole section to themselves just to keep opposing fans out of the stadium.
    And the donors with lots of money too.

Quote Originally Posted by JSUBison View Post
    And the donors with lots of money too.
    Are you insinuating that I'm calling their big donors fat? Well, maybe I am.
    Hail the BISON!!!

So how many thousands have we again made SDSU only this time it is coming from their own fanbase. Between the increased price the tickets against us command and the increased number of tickets we are like their golden goose. Hopefully they don't key to many cars this time.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by mr. Burgundy View Post
    sdsu is selling this out to say they could. They get mad when bison fans cheer. They watch other bison fans not the game. The jealousy is amazing. I am sure they will get mad when a small group of fans say home of the bison! Just beat us and be quiet. Stop acting like your coaching staff. Ndsu had their worst season in years and lost a good game in the semi finals to the national champs. Sdsu got to the quarters for the first time and got boat raced 36 to 10. After scoring on a trick play causing their staff to literally lose their mind, they quit and ndsu scored the next 36. One time visit ever to the quarterfinals.
    amen brother!!

I will be deer hunting so I dont have to put up with the jackwagons this year.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."