Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Deeper talent pool. Big metropolitan area will do that.
    BIG metropolitan area? TIL Sioux Falls is a big metropolitan area. Is Brookings a small metropolitan area? Hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    BIG metropolitan area? TIL Sioux Falls is a big metropolitan area. Is Brookings a small metropolitan area? Hahahahahahaha
    As I said earlier, Brookings is a little shit town. SDSU is NOT in Sioux Falls. Quit trying to claim Sioux Falls. Watertown is closer than Sioux Falls
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hardly any NFL, NFL, NBA, or MLB teams own their stadiums. And is the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Brookings?
    Please tell me you're legitimately putting NDSU on par with NFL teams. And btw, most "big time" FBS teams own their stadiums. And I was under the impression that NDSU was super big time and really too good to even be bothered with going to a town like Brookings.....
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    How about fill your "new" stadium with your own fans...then worry about it who buys the rest of the tickets. So much dumb.
    Read this. And then read it again. And then tell me if it makes any sense at all. The first part of the sentence is impossible to accomplish without knowing wtf is buying the tickets, which directly contradicts your second point. At least your last sentence describes the entire post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Precisely why I asked early about SDSU fans having the ability to "fill" their stadium and not their ability "sell-out" the place.

I honestly do not think they have 19,000 SDSU football fans to begin with.
    Wut...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    As I said earlier, Brookings is a little shit town. SDSU is NOT in Sioux Falls. Quit trying to claim Sioux Falls. Watertown is closer than Sioux Falls
    You're one of the ones worried about the lack of a Target correct? Are you between the ages of 18-22, need your Starbucks every morning or O-M-G, wear yoga pants everywhere, and have a vagina? Cause those are the only people I know with an obsession with Target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    Read this. And then read it again. And then tell me if it makes any sense at all. The first part of the sentence is impossible to accomplish without knowing wtf is buying the tickets, which directly contradicts your second point. At least your last sentence describes the entire post.

Exactly. I think you might be starting to get it but I'll explain it just in case. If you could fill the stadium with sdsu fans....you wouldn't have to worry about who bought the rest of the tickets cuz there wouldn't be any.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    But see...if you could fill the stadium with sdsu fans....you wouldn't have to worry about who bought the rest of the tickets cuz there wouldn't be any. Did I say it slow enough for ya?
    So if the Bison fans get shut out due to Bunny boosters buying all the tickets there will definitely be a bunch of empty areas in the stands along with a bunch of fans who were given tickets and don't care who wins. But at least those pesky Bison fans won't be there. LOL at SDSU for building a stadium they can't fill with their own fans.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    So if the Bison fans get shut out due to Bunny boosters buying all the tickets there will definitely be a bunch of empty areas in the stands along with a bunch of fans who were given tickets and don't care who wins. But at least those pesky Bison fans won't be there. LOL at SDSU for building a stadium they can't fill with their own fans.
    Agreed. 60-80% capacity crowds 11 out of 12 games every two years, IF the team is decent....First home playoff game as a seeded team in program history last year: 6,154 attendance. Three seats for everyone!!!

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    Agreed. 60-80% capacity crowds 11 out of 12 games every two years, IF the team is decent....First home playoff game as a seeded team in program history last year: 6,154 attendance. Three seats for everyone!!!
    This was so good just wanted it double posted.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hardly any NFL, NFL, NBA, or MLB teams own their stadiums. And is the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Brookings?
    Please tell me you're legitimately putting NDSU on par with NFL teams. And btw, most "big time" FBS teams own their stadiums. And I was under the impression that NDSU was super big time and really too good to even be bothered with going to a town
    No I'm not comparing us to professional teams but the reality is most pro teams have the city or state pay for their stadiums and you never hear fans discredit them because of it.

Reality is we are probably the only team in the country that has a city owned stadium on a college campus. Believe me if college teams could get a city/state/NFL team to build a new stadium in their campus you would see it happen all the time Heck you think the Gophers would have killed to have US Bank Stadium on Campus? Unfortunately politics, tax base, developers and property owners have a huge influence on the location.

I think only 8 teams share stadiums with NFL teams and none are on campus and don't draw well for that reason. I think the Raiders will share with Nevada.

The dome is a great deal for everyone and has changed the face of entertainment in Fargo and helped make NDSU a power. Because of the dome we generate a ton of revenue and built a dome stadium we never could have afforded to build on our own.

Heck the dome is a rare stadium that actually operates in the black. I'll take that 100 times out of 100. I would never trade it for an average 100 million 30k seat NDSU owned outdoor stadium that would be half empty in the frozen winter months and kill the most unique and electric atmosphere in football
    Last edited by HerdBot; 08-05-2017 at 03:56 PM.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Keep on moving the goalposts for your smack I guess. First it was SDSU can't sell it out, now it's well they won't have anyone there, next it'll be well they weren't that loud, and on and on and on....

Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Keep on moving the goalposts for your smack I guess. First it was SDSU can't sell it out, now it's well they won't have anyone there, next it'll be well they weren't that loud, and on and on and on....

No need to move goalposts, we can stop at the fact that SDSU hasn't had 100% capacity at a football game not involving NDSU even once in the last 4 years. Actually only been within 1000 of capacity in 2 of those 20 regular season games...