Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller_34 View Post
    Honest question. If we're using concerts held at a venue that is city owned and plays host to your school a few times per year, can we claim the concerts held at Sanford Premier Center?
    sure go for it, that didnt stop "wow" for shitting on the Dome because it was sandbag central during a 100 yr flood when it had nothing to do with NDSU

If the mayor of Brookings dies the week before the game this year will NDSU run out onto the field during the moment of silence for him. Or is that only an "advantage" for the Jacks?

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Who brags about having Korn play in their city? Or about most of those names lol but Korn in particular.
    Korn is one of most influential bands in the last 20 years. I'm not a fan of all the bands on that list but combined they sold like a billion records

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by mmiller_34 View Post
    Honest question. If we're using concerts held at a venue that is city owned and plays host to your school a few times per year, can we claim the concerts held at Sanford Premier Center?
    Hardly any NFL, NFL, NBA, or MLB teams own their stadiums. And is the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Brookings?

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    Who brags about having Korn play in their city? Or about most of those names lol but Korn in particular.
    I now strangely find myself quite interested in just who YOU would brag about playing in your city. But then again, it doesn't take much to entertain me today.

Or would that just push this thread too far over the brink of nonsensical irresponsibility?

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Hardly any NFL, NFL, NBA, or MLB teams own their stadiums. And is the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Brookings?
    Nothing is in Brookings
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    I now strangely find myself quite interested in just who YOU would brag about playing in your city. But then again, it doesn't take much to entertain me today.

Or would that just push this thread too far over the brink of nonsensical irresponsibility?
    Notre Dame marching band
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I already said I wasnt going, whats the salt for? I think its funny that we have to be Rabbit Den club members who bought tickets to last years Butler game and tickets to any game in 2011 excluding the NDSU game and the Hobo days game vs Southern Illinois. a NoDak resident billing address is a no-no, but a Minn. would work just so you prequalify for the 2017 Hobo Days online ticket sale one week before the NDSU sale on Sept 18th and if you score ticks on Sept 11th, your Rabbit Den ranking then puts you on a list for the 2019 NDSU game and if you are able to go to the game in 2019 by signing a non refundable contract then you will be able to go to the 2017 NDSU game, if tix remain.
    It's complicated, but this is 100% correct

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post

Probably no one. I don't care who they get to come to Fargo. I have never been to a concert in the dome anyway.

Billy Joel is lit though. Hope i was able to bring you joy!

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Notre Dame marching band
    They were very good. But I wouldn't go watch if they were playing in Fargo for free.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Nothing is in Brookings
    Taco Johns baby!