Page 61 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This is a great point.

Devil's advocate: if a sellout can help drive demand for future tickets, it could be a better long term strategy.

Using corporate dollars to stifle actual demand for tickets seems like a poor strategy to drive future demand.

You might as well face up to what is really going on here and admit it was a one game strategy for the opponent you are playing.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Funny thing is even though I am usually pretty animated, I am going to do my best to be super low key for this one. I want to get out of town alive.....
    Bring your "A" game bison fans. Be loud and proud. Despite my best efforts being low key for this one will be extremely tough. I have a feeling the SDSU fans( if any) around me will be hear a bunch of Rick Flair's Woooooooooo's from me. I'm a limousine ridn', jet flyin, kiss stealin, wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOOOO!!!!
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Funny thing is even though I am usually pretty animated, I am going to do my best to be super low key for this one. I want to get out of town alive.....
    Hey, I got out of Youngstown alive, after dark. Brookings is nothing.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm expecting my car to be vandalized tomorrow.

NDSU stuff on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Don't spend any money in Brookings since they don't want us their. Buy your stuff in Watertown.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Bring your "A" game bison fans. Be loud and proud. Despite my best efforts being low key for this one will be extremely tough. I have a feeling the SDSU fans( if any) around me will be hear a bunch of Rick Flair's Woooooooooo's from me. I'm a limousine ridn', jet flyin, kiss stealin, wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOOOO!!!!
    ^This

I can be loud and proud, and not threatening towards any Jacks fans around me. I've never had any problems with opposing fans. The only situation I've been involved with that could be viewed as negative was the reaction I got from that police officer down in Iowa City last year when Cam buried that kick. I never once said anything towards any of the Iowa fans, they were the ones making obscene gestures towards me and telling me to F off. I was pretty exuberant obviously and the cop was just another butt hurt Hawkeye fan. I don't need to tell any other team how badly their team sucks, after all, the Bison just beat their team and that's good enough for me. I also have the tendency to remind those around me about the 13 titles, the 5 in a row streak, etc...
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedYellow View Post
    I'm expecting my car to be vandalized tomorrow.

NDSU stuff on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I'm expecting my pickup to get vandalized as well. Have a couple NDSU decals on my back windshield.

I know this isn't the ticket exchange forum, but we ended with 1 extra for tomorrow. face, $50. PM me

Just read McFeely. I can't figure out how he can go from making great observations, to writing such crap. Hey Mike, did you completely miss the part where they did not even put single seats on sale right away? That you had to be season ticket holder to get them or have bought tickets last year? And they they planned to put on sale in September after they knew what was left, when they obviously asked those businesses to buy the rest because they likely did okay on the initial sales? So please explain what part "is not true?" I've never said they were not sold out, as the businesses bought them and neither did 1660. Nor, did I or other say they bought them for less than face value as I didn't know.

So Mike, yes, it is within their purview to do this, but it is little league stuff because Stig somehow thinks we prevent SDSU fans from coming to Fargo and he'd rather have empty seats. This clearly was a petty jab at 1660 who have the story correct despite being the State Media.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison_Pyro View Post
    I know this isn't the ticket exchange forum, but we ended with 1 extra for tomorrow. face, $50. PM me
    Then put it in the right damn thread