Page 1 of 69 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Oh, those silly wabbits.....They are stooping to USD level. From the Argus Today. (let me know if you can not see this image)

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

No image ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Fast50Dad View Post
    No image ^^^
    How about now?

That state sucks at keeping ndsu fans out

Sounds like a fun time sorting out who bought tickets to what game a yr ago

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That state sucks at keeping ndsu fans out

Sounds like a fun time sorting out who bought tickets to what game a yr ago
    I bet if you use your prior login from 2 years ago it will work just fine. No way their system is that smart. I smell trickery to discourage fans from buying

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Weird so I have 3 different accounts I've apparently made over the years when I've bought SDSU tickets. The most recent one from 2 years ago looks different when I login. The other two logins have something in the corner that says "How may points do I have?" I'm thinking the old accounts will get more priority or were marked as Fargo.

Either way I will be logging in from my phone with one account and on my computer for the other...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

I bought season tickets just to ensure I got tickets to the bison rabbits game. Now I can try and sell the other five games.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

And the NDSU game doesn't even show up in their list to purchase for single game tickets for me. So I guess they either were able to differentiate accounts that purchased tickets two years ago from them (which I did) from last year or there's some special link they sent out only to those who purchased tickets last year.

EDIT: Now there is a "November 4 Pre-sale" link along with the links to get single game tickets and season tickets but my account isn't authorized so congratulations SDSU on becoming more like USD and freezing out some of your own fans so you can freeze out Bison fans.

Here's the link in case anyone else want's to try: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=968720

The SDSU site info

For the Nov. 4 Dakota Marker matchup with North Dakota State, anyone who purchased a football ticket— whether single-game, group, mini-plan or season ticket — during the inaugural season of play at Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium in 2016 will be given priority starting Aug. 1 to purchase a limited number of tickets remaining for that contest. To place an order at $47 per ticket, these customers must log in to their account at JackrabbitTickets.com.

Any remaining tickets for the Nov. 4 contest will go on sale to the general public on Sept. 18 at a cost of $55 per ticket.
    http://www.gojacks.com/news/2017/7/2...ale-aug-1.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    And the NDSU game doesn't even show up in their list to purchase for single game tickets for me. So I guess they either were able to differentiate accounts that purchased tickets two years ago from them (which I did) from last year or there's some special link they sent out only to those who purchased tickets last year.

EDIT: Now there is a "November 4 Pre-sale" link along with the links to get single game tickets and season tickets but my account isn't authorized so congratulations SDSU on becoming more like USD and freezing out some of your own fans so you can freeze out Bison fans.

Here's the link in case anyone else want's to try: https://tkt.xosn.com/tickets/TicketH...VENT_ID=968720
    I created a new account with my brother's address from just south of brookings, my account is still not authorized to purchase NDSU Tix....