Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Back on topic. I listened to Coach Stigs comments on the tickets. He basically said they want NDSU to have their "allotment" and this is it, so it is like it is for their fans.

How f'ing dense are these people? SDSU fans have EXACTLY the same chance as me snagging SDSU/NDSU tickets in Fargo. Are they seriously that dumb that they think we actively conspire to keep folks out of the Dome?
    Exactly! All single game tickets outside of their allotment go on sale to the public on Aug 1st. They get the same odds as every other non-season ticket holder when they come to the Dome.

So corporate sponsors spend tens of thousands of dollars to keep opposing fans out of their stadium instead of donating to support things like FCOA???

Bison Nation is in your little bunny heads.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    So corporate sponsors spend tens of thousands of dollars to keep opposing fans out of their stadium instead of donating to support things like FCOA???

#buttsellout

"Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post

This is a great point.

Devil's advocate: if a sellout can help drive demand for future tickets, it could be a better long term strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This is a great point.

Devil's advocate: if a sellout can help drive demand for future tickets, it could be a better long term strategy.
    One desperation sellout to the big time program out of state is not going to drive demand for future tickets.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    One desperation sellout to the big time program out of state is not going to drive demand for future tickets.
    Winning is really the only thing that drives demand.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    This is a great point.

Here's hoping SDSU's actual football game planning strategy is as equally desperate tomorrow.

Stig HATES NDSU.

Our coaches have mentioned it many times - but Stig and his crew are the ones who recruit against us with a lot of negativity and dirty recruiting.

He's about to reap what he sows again tomorrow. With a lot of NDSU fans there to boot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The more I hear about how badly this program wants to keep me and my fellow Bison fans out, the more jacked up I'm getting to get down there. Let's be loud Bison nation!! Go Bison!!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    The more I hear about how badly this program wants to keep me and my fellow Bison fans out, the more jacked up I'm getting to get down there. Let's be loud Bison nation!! Go Bison!!!
    Funny thing is even though I am usually pretty animated, I am going to do my best to be super low key for this one. I want to get out of town alive.....