Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They have 4 stomachs but only one ass. Maybe cover 2 seats each but that's about it.
    tru that
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    Even more salty. This thread is hilarious. You're all acting like a bunch of women.
    I already said I wasnt going, whats the salt for? I think its funny that we have to be Rabbit Den club members who bought tickets to last years Butler game and tickets to any game in 2011 excluding the NDSU game and the Hobo days game vs Southern Illinois. a NoDak resident billing address is a no-no, but a Minn. would work just so you prequalify for the 2017 Hobo Days online ticket sale one week before the NDSU sale on Sept 18th and if you score ticks on Sept 11th, your Rabbit Den ranking then puts you on a list for the 2019 NDSU game and if you are able to go to the game in 2019 by signing a non refundable contract then you will be able to go to the 2017 NDSU game, if tix remain.

Funniest part of this are the continued comments "that it is close to selling out" and that a "big doner has stepped forward to buy the tickets." We heard the same crap from USD fans that last two stupid times they tried to shut us out. Guess what? We are smarter than your USD level silliness.

Plain on simple; if they were going to sell out, it would have happened already. We will handle that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I already said I wasnt going, whats the salt for? I think its funny that we have to be Rabbit Den club members who bought tickets to last years Butler game and tickets to any game in 2011 excluding the NDSU game and the Hobo days game vs Southern Illinois. a NoDak resident billing address is a no-no, but a Minn. would work just so you prequalify for the 2017 Hobo Days online ticket sale one week before the NDSU sale on Sept 18th and if you score ticks on Sept 11th, your Rabbit Den ranking then puts you on a list for the 2019 NDSU game and if you are able to go to the game in 2019 by signing a non refundable contract then you will be able to go to the 2017 NDSU game, if tix remain.
    Can you repeat the Things all about the Stuff?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I got my tickets...now to get started on some beer labels.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Bison Loaf is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot
    "The football hotbed of the high plains."

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I got my tickets...now to get started on some beer labels.
    A new naming contest?

Because I really got screwed the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Loaf View Post
    A new naming contest?

Because I really got screwed the last time.
    I have an idea brewing...thinking Hobo Days needs to be celebrated more.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Thank you Kelby Krabbenhaft & Chuck Gulsvig!! Our 20+ tickets are accounted for! Love Sanford Health!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you've been to Carbondale, there is no difference between the two. They think new means best. In fact, the only reason they are so awestruck is because they probably had the worst stadium in the whole conference until Uncle SubPrime doled out the cash for a new one.

I remember years ago when they still had a super shitty scorebard despite Daktronics being founded there. Thought that was pretty amusing.
    I labeled each photo SDSU/SIU with arrows so it would be easier to differentiate the two.

SDSU
    ll
    V

SIU
    ll
    V

SDSU
    ll
    V

SIU
    ll
    V

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    I doubt anything will be left, but raise your hand if you don't care because you'll be drinking in club seats. ����*♂️

Seriously, this should be a fun time. Looking forward to it.
    Do they allow drinking of any kind inside the FFD yet? If not, another advantage SDSU has over NDSU.