Page 42 of 69 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Announced attendance for Youngstown was 17,730 (about 1600 under capacity). The only section that didn't "look" midway through the first quarter was the NE endzone, which seats about 650. 1000 empty seats in the rest of the stadium sounds about right.

East Side:

Southeast Corner (the student section was packed but can't find a picture of that, there is video evidence on YouTube if you search for Hobo Day 2016):

West Side:

Just admit it, SDSU football fans are fair-weather fans.

Hail the BISON!!!

Guys why can't you just believe that jackrabbit football is a big deal?!?!?!?!?!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Personally, I enjoy the atmosphere at SDSU games, especially on beautiful falls days. Whether there is 9K or 15K or more in attendance. It's unique, and has things the Dome doesn't. Of course the reverse is true as well. I'd say SDSU has a more "football feel" than the Dome tho--at least to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Agreed. Always had a decent time at games there, even in the old POS.

With that said, funny how they have to reference a game from last season to show how full it was
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Agreed. Always had a decent time at games there, even in the old POS.

With that said, funny how they have to reference a game from last season to show how full it was
    I was only showing that SDSU has had big crowds and our announced attendance is pretty accurate. Yes, there are games where attendance is awful. Yes our average is far short of capacity.

I look at those pictures and my heart wells up with sadness thinking about all those poor people who are being deprived of their cowbells.

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    I was only showing that SDSU has had big crowds and our announced attendance is pretty accurate. Yes, there are games where attendance is awful. Yes our average is far short of capacity.
    If we/NDSU played outside, our attendance wouldn't be near what it is now for late season/PO games. Fact. Some here may not understand/believe that, but there is really no arguing the point. Just because stadiums aren't full doesn't mean a solid fan base doesn't exist. I just SMH at some of the BV posters here on this subject.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

If we/NDSU played outside, our attendance wouldn't be near what it is now for late season/PO games. Fact. Some here may not understand/believe that, but there is really no arguing the point. Just because stadiums aren't full doesn't mean a solid fan base doesn't exist. I just SMH at some of the BV posters here on this subject.

That's why if your team is built for the playoffs, your stadium should be built for the winter

So, when these clowns make fun of our indoor arena, do you get just as exasperated? Because it happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    That's why if your team is built for the playoffs, your stadium should be built for the winter
    The Dome was built at a time we really weren't "built for the playoffs" so ......

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    So, when these clowns make fun of our indoor arena, do you get just as exasperated? Because it happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
    No, I really don't care nor let it bother me. You should maybe give that a try. And why are they "clowns" and by whose definition? Yours? If so, and regardless, I'll use my own judgment. I'll also go so far as to say I'd bet serious money that a lot/most of what you post here and, apparently on several other boards, you would not say/state to the same things person-to-person. I don't believe you have the balls to.
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO