Page 37 of 69 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

I'd be disappointed if I couldn't make this game, but I'd be way more disappointed if the Bison went down there in front of that sold out bunny crowd and didn't show them what champions look like. The best way to ensure Bison fans can get the last laugh is to have the Bison go down there and beat them, whether we're there in person to see it or not. Props to them for selling this out. If I'm not able to secure tickets then I'll better understand what a few other fan bases may experience what it's like not getting into the FFD for a game. Another thing to consider is that Nov. 4th is a long ways away, there's a lot of games to be played before then. Who's to say if both teams will be undefeated then, maybe fan interest will subside a bit, who knows?
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

Quote Originally Posted by mrsnuffleupagus View Post
    and so it begins...

Also, lol @ the seller.

nd nbc.........
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I am not worried at all. I am going to head to Brookings without tickets. I will tailgate like a champion. I will get sworn at by drunken Jack fans (as is usual) as I walk around with my daughter and I will procure tickets for under face value to watch NDSU win their umpteenth straight game in Brookings. I know that if I buy any tickets before I head there for the game, I will overpay.

I will drive back to Fargo after the game having spent not a dime in the state of South Dakota and feel as fulfilled as a football fan can. Book it.
    EVERYONE DO THIS. DON'T BUY A THING IN SOUTH DAKOTA BRING OWN FOOD BEER & GAS IN ND... then watch them change thier tune in 2019 we have to be disciplined and join together to do this!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    And so it begins...

Also, lol @ the seller.

That's going to happen so much. There might be about 5k true fans. 2k students and only a few die hards (all on the Bunny Board). The rest would gladly make a buck with zero fucks.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Really bites to hear so many reports of vandalism last time you were here.

You should hide some go-pro's or something this year to try to catch any vandals.

Or, better yet, if tickets really are that hard to come by, those that don't have tickets could come down and tailgate anyway, act as security and wait in ambush if the pricks come by again, then beat the holy living snot out of them.

Anyhow, here's to a better experience this year for those who had a crap experience in 2015.
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I remember talk like this in 2007. What if we run the table? What if we get a bowl invite? What if they vote us #1 even though we can't play in the playoffs? We ended that season with a loss to SDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    That's Danny for sure. Great guy. Had some bum luck IMO that caused his career to be short.

I do think it's the peak of hilarity that the SDSU athletic department was able to troll some of you this hard though. It's also pretty stupidly funny that some of you honestly think that the stadium will have tons of empty seats. We managed 17,700 last year without it being a super hyped Marker game or any NDSU fans traveling down. I'm not sure how you think that with those two factors added in that there will be copious amounts of empty seats. I've been to the Fargodome enough to know a lot of your sellouts have come with plenty of empty seats. I still expect a solid number of bison fans there. This will be a great opportunity to really build the fanbase with the Huskers being awful.

The game I would be worried about having a ton of bison fans at would be a playoff game. That would be close to what many on here usually claim about crowds in Brookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Danny Batten I would guess.

I'm using him for his home brews.
    Sounds right. Really nice dude.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    Really bites to hear so many reports of vandalism last time you were here.

You should hide some go-pro's or something this year to try to catch any vandals.

Or, better yet, if tickets really are that hard to come by, those that don't have tickets could come down and tailgate anyway, act as security and wait in ambush if the pricks come by again, then beat the holy living snot out of them.

Anyhow, here's to a better experience this year for those who had a crap experience in 2015.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    And so it begins...

Also, lol @ the seller.

I just looked, Stub Hub lists 19 tickets for sale for the NDSU @ SDSU game. That's it. Could there be more? Sure, some college kid could make solid money off Bison fans. But if we are going to talk about Stub Hub. Care to ask how many tickets they have listed for the USD @ NDSU game? Just a hint, one section alone has 92 tickets available. Why do so many Bison fans whine so much.

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    I just looked, Stub Hub lists 19 tickets for sale for the NDSU @ SDSU game. That's it. Could there be more? Sure, some college kid could make solid money off Bison fans. But if we are going to talk about Stub Hub. Care to ask how many tickets they have listed for the USD @ NDSU game? Just a hint, one section alone has 92 tickets available. Why do so many Bison fans whine so much.
    Yes, that's exactly the same thing. On August 1, if you had fast fingers and a bit of luck, you could get tickets to any Bison game. There wasn't some weird attempt to keep tickets out of anyone's hands. Now, even though this effort took place, there will still be plenty of Bison fans at the game.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by jacksfan29 View Post
    lol...not even the same scenario
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant