Page 48 of 69 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

I watched some of the game. The weather at times was very shitty. Very windy, very rainy. I really wish they still had a grass field because that would have really been fun to watch. UNI has a bowling ball for a DT that took up a ton of space in the middle. I thought the bunny QB looked elusive but the WR's looked slow, lazy and unmotivated. Maybe it was the weather but it didn't look like their explosive selves. The offense looked flat. I was pretty impressed with the UNI RB. That guy bounced off of tackles and was surprisingly quick. The UNI game will be a battle. I don't think I saw their TE make a catch. I couldn't tell you if he was even on the field.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I watched some of the game. The weather at times was very shitty. Very windy, very rainy. I really wish they still had a grass field because that would have really been fun to watch. UNI has a bowling ball for a DT that took up a ton of space in the middle. I thought the bunny QB looked elusive but the WR's looked slow, lazy and unmotivated. Maybe it was the weather but it didn't look like their explosive selves. The offense looked flat. I was pretty impressed with the UNI RB. That guy bounced off of tackles and was surprisingly quick. The UNI game will be a battle. I don't think I saw their TE make a catch. I couldn't tell you if he was even on the field.
    Actually the Britton TE was the leading receiver and probably still feeling some from earlier injury. However, there appears to be some chemistry issues with their QB right now.

Preseason their coach was talking up TC as the most improved player....it may just turn out he is the most regressed player. He is clearly easy to rattle with pressure. We better not see a single 3 man front against SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Preseason their coach was talking up TC as the most improved player....it may just turn out he is the most regressed player. He is clearly easy to rattle with pressure. We better not see a single 3 man front against SDSU
    If Nick continues to not be 100%, why am I guessing old TC is going to see Cox shadow?

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Cox shadow?
    We just lost Izzy.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If Nick continues to not be 100%, why am I guessing old TC is going to see Cox shadow?
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    We just lost Izzy.
    Great! 6 more weeks of winter and it's not even November yet.

Dear Bisonville,

Go to the Brookings, SD Hy-Vee Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BrookingsHV/) and like/share their post to win 4 NDSU/SDSU tickets. Make sure to make your location visible to only your friends (just in case they are screening out people from Fargo)

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Dear Bisonville,

Go to the Brookings, SD Hy-Vee Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BrookingsHV/) and like/share their post to win 4 NDSU/SDSU tickets. Make sure to make your location visible to only your friends (just in case they are screening out people from Fargo)
    Giving away tickets at HyVee now? Lol bunnyturds. Maybe they should have it setup if you buy a gallon of milk get a free ticket. Or at the hardware store buy a box of shotgum shells or a box of fishin bait get a free ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Giving away tickets at HyVee now? Lol bunnyturds. Maybe they should have it setup if you buy a gallon of milk get a free ticket. Or at the hardware store buy a box of shotgum shells or a box of fishin bait get a free ticket.
    This is what they do at Youngstown. Go to the clinic, get free YSU tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by MrSnuffleupagus View Post
    Dear Bisonville,

Apparently, they're not smart about posting pictures of tickets with barcodes.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Apparently, they're not smart about posting pictures of tickets with barcodes.
    To be fair, neither is 80% of the Bison fanbase when selling tickets on Facebook.

SDSU is hardly worth pirating tickets to watch.