Page 46 of 69 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

The meltdowns at the HYB and the Bunny Board are delicious this morning.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I would have thought by now all of the fissionable material would be resting on the HYB's floor.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I would have thought by now all of the fissionable material would be resting on the HYB's floor.
    Well the Bunnies went from going to Frisco to dump Stig in the course of 3 weeks.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well the Bunnies went from going to Frisco to dump Stig in the course of 3 weeks.
    Every year they think that it is finally their year. And then every year they learn that no it isn't. Im sure it's phycologically draining.

Not kicking someone because they are down,just kicking them to see if they are still alive. Just read this statement on the bunny board. That there is funny.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Bunny fans think they are a big deal because they have a couple players who might get drafted in the earlier rounds. They think they are a big deal because they built a stadium that holds a few more people than the Fargodome, but they can't come close to filling it without having boosters buy up 3000 plus seats. Even the great hobo game can't get the stadium half full. And somehow they are worried about changing the rules to allow cowbells at the game? How about just try supporting your team, slowly raise expectations and eventually build your own tradition. But that's OK, keep on with the petty stuff. NDSU is enjoying the dominance.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Mark Farley had some interesting things to say about how they planned for their game against the Jacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9ew5kN91mU

That's going to leave a mark.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

That's going to leave a mark.
    Ah, a new blueprint to beat the bunnies ???? Keep TC confused.

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Ah, a new blueprint to beat the bunnies ???? Keep TC confused.
    I was thinking their A-heel is playing outside in the elements.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Bunny fans think they are a big deal because they have a couple players who might get drafted in the earlier rounds. They think they are a big deal because they built a stadium that holds a few more people than the Fargodome, but they can't come close to filling it without having boosters buy up 3000 plus seats. Even the great hobo game can't get the stadium half full. And somehow they are worried about changing the rules to allow cowbells at the game? How about just try supporting your team, slowly raise expectations and eventually build your own tradition. But that's OK, keep on with the petty stuff. NDSU is enjoying the dominance.
    You cannot fault the Bunnies for that. Everytime they play against us, their WRs, TEs make a ton of catches going against our secondary in the backfield and they get hyped after that game. They think they can do the same against all other MV teams and then come crashing down only to realize that they were successful against teams that have a very weak secondary like ours.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"