Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I bought season tickets just to ensure I got tickets to the bison rabbits game. Now I can try and sell the other five games.
    That's what my dad does. Usually comes out about even or close enough that he doesn't mind.
    College of Business Alumnus

The game is in Nov.
    They can't even fill it for playoff games. Will we really have trouble getting tickets?
    Maybe they will surprise us. We shall see in sept.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    I created a new account with my brother's address from just south of brookings, my account is still not authorized to purchase NDSU Tix....
    Yeah, apparently only accounts that purchased tickets to an SDSU home game last year are "authorized". I was hoping they wouldn't go through the trouble to differentiate those from accounts that purchased tickets two years ago but I underestimated their obsession to freeze out Bison fans.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The game is in Nov.
    They can't even fill it for playoff games. Will we really have trouble getting tickets?
    According to a few of their fans on AGS it's almost sold out with just the additional ticket requests from season ticket holders. I guess their fans really want to see what a championship team looks like up close... nice of NDSU to provide that for them.

I have my doubts about any tickets being left by the time 9/18 rolls around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapper6 View Post
    I created a new account with my brother's address from just south of brookings, my account is still not authorized to purchase NDSU Tix....
    I purchased season tickets down there just last week and it will not let me in either to purchase additional bison game tickets. Fan bases try and get creative but they are just making more work for themselves by pulling the stunts they do. Just sell the tickets and rake in the money. IDIOTS..
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Member when Bisonville laughed and laughed at the idea that SDSU could sell out the new stadium without help from Bison fans...

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    The game is in Nov.
    Not sure there is a single team not named NDSU who actually sells out playoff games. Maybe Montana?
    College of Business Alumnus

SDSU is selling this out to say they could. They get mad when Bison fans cheer. They watch other Bison fans not the game. The jealousy is amazing. I am sure they will get mad when a small group of fans say HOME OF THE BISON! Just beat us and be quiet. Stop acting like your coaching staff. NDSU had their worst season in years and lost a good game in the semi finals to the national champs. SDSU got to the quarters for the first time and got boat raced 36 to 10. After scoring on a trick play causing their staff to literally lose their mind, they quit and NDSU scored the next 36. One time visit ever to the quarterfinals.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, apparently only accounts that purchased tickets to an SDSU home game last year are "authorized". I was hoping they wouldn't go through the trouble to differentiate those from accounts that purchased tickets two years ago but I underestimated their obsession to freeze out Bison fans.

According to a few of their fans on AGS it's almost sold out with just the additional ticket requests from season ticket holders. I guess their fans really want to see what a championship team looks like up close... nice of NDSU to provide that for them.

I have my doubts about any tickets being left by the time 9/18 rolls around.
    IMHO, this WILL sell out. However, I don't see that before 9/18; it will sell out that day due to the Bison faithful. Why you ask? I requested and got 10 from a source, and they are 50 yard line seat, row 18. 'nough said if your support is so feeble that those are not season ticket seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    SDSU is selling this out to say they could. They get mad when Bison fans cheer. They watch other Bison fans not the game. The jealousy is amazing. I am sure they will get mad when a small group of fans say HOME OF THE BISON! Just beat us and be quiet. Stop acting like your coaching staff. NDSU had their worst season in years and lost a good game in the semi finals to the national champs. SDSU got to the quarters for the first time and got boat raced 36 to 10. After scoring on a trick play causing their staff to literally lose their mind, they quit and NDSU scored the next 36. One time visit ever to the quarterfinals.
    You forgot where they copied said trick play from, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    If the Bison spent the last 7 years getting owned by another team on the field and on the recruiting trail we'd probably feel the same about that other team.