Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Or the out of bounds catch/no catch! Eff!! RMEs and SMH. Who gives two shits about there attendance<—juvenile as hell/dick measuring contest!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can we move this to the spring/summer with early winter setting in and our outdoor stadium?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Or the rest of the posts on this page... good grief... who cares...
    Hate to tell you this, but there were a few Bison who should be kicked out of the herd as well. There's always a few...
    Let's MOVE ON.... USD is coming to town!

yea the old bastards that travel and are from Hoople North Dakota, this past game was the worst road fans I've ever seen NDSU travel with. The party is over, the cool kids aren't there anymore. just grandma and grandpas from Hoople talking about und and the division 2 days
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    Can we move this to the spring/summer with early winter setting in and our outdoor stadium?
    Nope. Let's do it I'm the playoffs in the dome.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of a Bison View Post
    Nope. Let's do it I'm the playoffs in the dome.
    Hmmmm, I'd settle for january...straight south...no dome though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    How are students counted? Honest question. Do they have tickets? Or do they estimate it. It looked like the student section was at least 25% empty. Will the roll the Jacks are on, I would expect 19,000+ at the game this weekend.....right...??
    This is what the real issue was. There’s 19,300ish for total capacity. The students are counted in that, however they dong get tickets, they simply show their ID at the gate, first come first serve (though I doubt we’ve turned any away yet). So when it comes to a sell out, they don’t really count since we can’t sell unused tickets like you do. They do count towards butts in seats count though. The student section was probably 1,000 short, and then the top corner of the SE side was missing a couple hundred. Also, some season ticket holders have the option of watching from the Dykehouse SA center to the north. When they watch from there they don’t count towards attendance. So that’s another 100 (though some people claim 300). Overall the stadium was pretty damn full outside of the student section. Unless you want to take a picture from the first quarter or halftime when people weren’t in their seats. However, I do have this photo (if it loads from tapatalk right).

On the people getting F bombs screamed at them. I have no doubt that happened. Is it classy or something I appreciate? No. Not at all. However the bison fan I went with got a hug from the lady across the aisle and a I know how bad it sucks to lose. To piggyback onto that though, if you lose at the opponents place and feel the need to shout “can’t wait till you have to come to Fargo in the playoffs” then maybe you asked for it a bit too. Still not OK. And that cop in your lot was a douche. The end. It was a fun game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    .straight south...no dome though.
    Your going to move a game to Sioux Falls also??? Just a bit of history that doesn't work out so well.