Page 55 of 69 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How is this possible? Thought this game was the hottest ticket in Brookings since the Joey Fatone pillow fight of '14?!
    This isn’t the hottest ticket in Brookings. You have to remember they think Hobo Day is better than Frisco or a Vikings game.

Default NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    How is this possible? Thought this game was the hottest ticket in Brookings since the Joey Fatone pillow fight of '14?!
    I’m still waiting for the thousands of tickets that SDSU fans were going to sell on the secondary market to show up. I mean, there would be more than eight available on stubhub wouldn’t there? I’m certain that it couldn’t be that bison fans were wrong right? I do enjoy how jubilant you guys are to get your hands on 4-5 tickets though, good for you! Look forward to seeing you all there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We will see if the stadium is the so called "sold out." I am picturing a 60 percent attendance. I have been to 3 games in brookings. Every year the people there get worse. The second year I went with the family there were a few fuk the bisons yelled at us. The last time it was everywhere and it was from students to retired people. They think if they just yell it in the air without looking at you then it is okay. That type of fan base has to be hard to grow, not everyone wants to spend their time around jerks.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 76 View Post
    I’m still waiting for the thousands of tickets that SDSU fans were going to sell on the secondary market to show up. I mean, there would be more than eight available on stubhub wouldn’t there? I’m certain that it couldn’t be that bison fans were wrong right? I do enjoy how jubilant you guys are to get your hands on 4-5 tickets though, good for you! Look forward to seeing you all there!
    You think about this all the time, don't you? I mean, you're seriously posting this same stuff all over the place. Do you think all 1000 Larson Windows employees give a flying fuck about your football team?

I was in Fargo last weekend so I'm not going but if I were, I would have no trouble finding tickets.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You will be surprised how many Bison fans are at the game. You silly tricks to keep tickets away from us have not worked.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I think he's just trying to convince himself that they really did it. I mean, when this is the biggest win you're going to have all season, gotta pump it.

Now he's going to tell us this isn't their Super Bowl.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you do realize half the people who probably have the "tickets" have no desire to go and couldnt care less if they get them in the hands of anyone, it will NOT be full its laughable all of a sudden the entire city of Brookings will decide to go to a game..lol

weather and the fact your team lost 2 games in its all or nothing year will prove that
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I think he's just trying to convince himself that they really did it. I mean, when this is the biggest win you're going to have all season, gotta pump it.

Now he's going to tell us this isn't their Super Bowl.
    What are you trying to say. This is the game they go for it on every fourth down? Fake punts and onside kicks I bet too. Did stieglemier ever get a new kitchen sink?

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    what are you trying to say. This is the game they go for it on every fourth down? Fake punts and onside kicks i bet too. Did stieglemier ever get a new kitchen sink?
    holy nutmeg
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    You think about this all the time, don't you? I mean, you're seriously posting this same stuff all over the place. Do you think all 1000 Larson Windows employees give a flying fuck about your football team?

I was in Fargo last weekend so I'm not going but if I were, I would have no trouble finding tickets.
    There are plenty of sources for tickets - I have seen a lot of listings on Craigslist, Facebook 'for sale' groups, etc. I'm guessing there's going to a lot more yellow there than the bunnies thought there would be with their ticket hoarding scheme.