Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I call bullshit. You can't be an SDSU fan and have 5 consecutive thoughts without any of them involving hunting or fishing. Admit it... your third thought was actually about a 24 inch pheasant tail feather.
    My seventh thought was, watch your lure and be careful what you snag14355110-1174461109259523-227655123269961161-n_1_orig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    It is better to have 1000-2000 less Bison fans with empty seats than a completely full stadium with 1000-2000 more Bison fans.

SDSU doesn't have the same fan base NDSU has so I'm not sure what the issue is and why people don't understand this.
    *fewer

Have I mentioned I got a 4.0 the one semester I took at SDSU?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If SDSU makes it to the natty and NDSU does not, I will be sure to sell my tickets to the other team....understand that!
    I will eat them before a bunny fan could buy them. But then again will never have to worry about it.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

I am not worried at all. I am going to head to Brookings without tickets. I will tailgate like a champion. I will get sworn at by drunken Jack fans (as is usual) as I walk around with my daughter and I will procure tickets for under face value to watch NDSU win their umpteenth straight game in Brookings. I know that if I buy any tickets before I head there for the game, I will overpay.

I will drive back to Fargo after the game having spent not a dime in the state of South Dakota and feel as fulfilled as a football fan can. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post

My fourth thought was, LOL they think they are in our heads.
    SDSU's fear of Bison fans just motivated them to use up avenues of donation to instead pay to keep Bison fans and their money out of their ticket sales. Go ahead and think you're in our head. It costs NDSU nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by grizlandbisonfan View Post
    I am not worried at all. I am going to head to Brookings without tickets. I will tailgate like a champion. I will get sworn at by drunken Jack fans (as is usual) as I walk around with my daughter and I will procure tickets for under face value to watch NDSU win their umpteenth straight game in Brookings. I know that if I buy any tickets before I head there for the game, I will overpay.

I will drive back to Fargo after the game having spent not a dime in the state of South Dakota and feel as fulfilled as a football fan can. Book it.
    I'm curious, will you get free tickets from an SDSU fan before or after they swear at you?

Personally I don't think this could have gone any better.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

All this means is there will be more jack ass fans in the stadium to once again watch their team lose to the mighty Bison and hang their heads in defeat as they leave. The fact you are proud of buying thousands of tickets to give to non fans clearly shows the envy and desperation to have something like NDSU's football program.

i really dont care, I have zero plans to step foot in that shithole ever again after the crap we took last time..its well documented here the jackassery the bunny "fans" ( ill bet most are not the guys on here or SDSUfans either I realize that and dont mean to paint the whole fanbase) but it was not good. I mentioned it to a couple of my SDSU friends and they were appalled, they called them NEW FANS LOL

whoever is going down I can give you 3 things for advise

LOCK YOUR SHIT UP
    DONT TAKE ANYTHING OF VALUE TO TAILGATE WITH
    GTF OUT OF TOWN RIGHT AFTER THE GAME
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    i really dont care, I have zero plans to step foot in that shithole ever again after the crap we took last time..its well documented here the jackassery the bunny "fans" ( ill bet most are not the guys on here or SDSUfans either I realize that and dont mean to paint the whole fanbase) but it was not good. I mentioned it to a couple of my SDSU friends and they were appalled, they called them NEW FANS LOL

whoever is going down I can give you 3 things for advise

LOCK YOUR SHIT UP
    DONT TAKE ANYTHING OF VALUE TO TAILGATE WITH
    GTF OUT OF TOWN RIGHT AFTER THE GAME
    and stay out of Cubby's, there's a guy whose cow didn't put out last night just looking for a fight.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯