Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    And watching the reaction on Bisonville I'd say it was worth every penny.
    It's like we've watched you guys grow up. You're doing big boy things on your own now, like selling out your own stadium. That's a big step. Congrats. You got it done! Now, if you lucky, you can try to sell out 2 in one year! And if you do that, maybe you guys can get almost 10K at a playoff game! Wouldn't that be fun?
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    It's like we've watched you guys grow up. You're doing big boy things on your own now, like selling out your own stadium. That's a big step. Congrats. You got it done! Now, if you lucky, you can try to sell out 2 in one year! And if you do that, maybe you guys can get almost 10K at a playoff game! Wouldn't that be fun?
    They graduated to big boy undies this year but I have a feeling they might be back in pull-ups by nexy year.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    If you have a single open seat in that stadium, the tables will be turned, quickly. Enjoy your victory now....

Even a bunny fan should realize you don't sacrifice gameday atmosphere to keep a more loyal fan base out.
    My first thought was, good thing our stadium seats are a school color so it will be harder to tell which seats are open and which aren't.

My second thought was, don't bother its just another butthurt Bison fan.

My third thought was, multiple Bison fans will actually be analyzing screenshots of our crowd so they can crow about empty seats.

My fourth thought was, LOL they think they are in our heads.

My fifth thought was, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfWdjn4X2k4.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    My first thought was, good thing our stadium seats are a school color so it will be harder to tell which seats are open and which aren't.

My third thought was, multiple Bison fans will actually be analyzing screenshots of our crowd so they can crow about empty seats.

I call bullshit. You can't be an SDSU fan and have 5 consecutive thoughts without any of them involving hunting or fishing. Admit it... your third thought was actually about a 24 inch pheasant tail feather.

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    No, we already know he is a douchebag Bunny fan.
    Did my SDSUAlum08 give it away?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I call bullshit. You can't be an SDSU fan and have 5 consecutive thoughts without any of them involving hunting or fishing. Admit it... your third thought was actually about a 24 inch pheasant tail feather.
    Haha, you got me. Nate Wolters should have been 6th, I thought about pheasant hunting fifth but was ashamed!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I honestly don't think the SDSU peeps gloating about the sell-out care. I get the feeling they share their athletic department's sentiments that it's better to have an empty seat than a Bison fan in that seat. It appears to be a South Dakota thing in general.
    It is better to have 1000-2000 less Bison fans with empty seats than a completely full stadium with 1000-2000 more Bison fans.

SDSU doesn't have the same fan base NDSU has so I'm not sure what the issue is and why people don't understand this.

Quote Originally Posted by 13>1 View Post
    For the bunny fans on the board, will there be SRO available?
    I don't think it exists like the Fargodome has.

Quote Originally Posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    It is better to have 1000-2000 less Bison fans with empty seats than a completely full stadium with 1000-2000 more Bison fans.

SDSU doesn't have the same fan base NDSU has so I'm not sure what the issue is and why people don't understand this.
    If SDSU makes it to the natty and NDSU does not, I will be sure to sell my tickets to the other team....understand that!

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post

You brought a basketball highlight to a football discussion? You sound like a F'Hawker bringing up hockey when they realize their football team sucks.
    Hail the BISON!!!