Page 21 of 69 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    LOL, so you haven't lived in Brookings but are qualified to comment on what it is like there... mkay.

I have to question the judgement of anyone who thinks Vermillion is great at anything.
    Legitimately disqualifies someone's opinion. Brookings may not be a lot of people's dream, but man, Vermillion is a dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Remember Hunters Safety-Treat Every Hunter as if He Were Loaded

I lived in Sioux Falls for 3 years from 2010-2013. I would definitely give the edge to Fargo and a lot of people in Sioux Falls especially the Sioux Falls Development Foundation and Chamber of Commerce already know this. My time there they were constantly comparing Sioux Falls to Fargo. They were scratching their heads trying to figure out how does Fargo do this and Fargo do that? It was absolutely hilarious to listen to If f'd up streets and ridiculous crime for a city that size floats your boat then by all means brag S.F up. There are nice parts of Sioux Falls but they are far and few between compared to Fargo. To their credit however Sioux Falls has made some nice strides since than but the nod still goes to Fargo fairly easily. Nic's burgers in Brookings BTW is probably the best establishment to Bragg about in that town. It's most certainty not their Football team!

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Um, what does Sioux Falls have to do with the football game?

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    That's your comeback? Sounds like Mike is pretty close on his statements
    Here's how preposterous his statement was:

I've been to a Vikings game, and I've been to Hobo Day. The FCS National Championship is basically like Hobo Day with better weather and in no way is that a compliment. Vikings games are 1000 times better than Hobo Day and probably 100 times better than a Chiefs game (which I've also been to). Best sports event? High school volleyball state championship. Great sports event. Cheap tickets, cheap concessions, and you can sit wherever you want. I had friends who went to Hobo Day and the volleyball championship. Volleyball was easily a much better time.

Does that make any sense to you?

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Here's how preposterous his statement was:

I've been to a Vikings game, and I've been to Hobo Day. The FCS National Championship is basically like Hobo Day with better weather and in no way is that a compliment. Vikings games are 1000 times better than Hobo Day and probably 100 times better than a Chiefs game (which I've also been to). Best sports event? High school volleyball state championship. Great sports event. Cheap tickets, cheap concessions, and you can sit wherever you want. I had friends who went to Hobo Day and the volleyball championship. Volleyball was easily a much better time.

Does that make any sense to you?
    I can see a volleyball game being better than Hobo Day. No argument at all.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Are you guys really arguing about which SD city is better? Isn't that like arguing about which one of your turds look nicer?

I've never lived in SD so I guess I'm not qualified so that's why I'm asking.

Edit. But I have flushed in brookings. A few times.
    Last edited by BisonTeacher; 08-09-2017 at 02:31 PM.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    I can see a volleyball game being better than Hobo Day. No argument at all.

Well that's not a fair comparison. They auction off a hog in between volleyball games.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Well that's not a fair comparison. They auction off a hog in between volleyball games.
    Hopefully those South Dakota volleyball teams have bench players or else one team would only have 5 players left to put on the court after the first game then.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Hopefully those South Dakota volleyball teams have bench players or else one team would only have 5 players left to put on the court after the first game then.

There are cheerleaders involved, so they have it covered.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    Are you guys really arguing about which SD city is better? Isn't that like arguing about which one of your turds look nicer?

I've never lived in SD so I guess I'm not qualified so that's why I'm asking.

Edit. But I have flushed in brookings. A few times.
    You're not missing much. Brookings, Watertown, Huron, Aberdeen. All just different shades of the same turd. So yeah I didn't live in Brookings but there isn't a difference between any of those towns. Let's see, the high school kids hang out at gas station/fast food restuarant x/genereic parking lot. There's probably a strip of road they cruise back and forth over and over on Friday and Saturdays. They all know of some party going on in the country somewhere. Most people remember when the new Wal-mart came to town. The biggest excitement in the past 10 years was when we got the 2nd McDonalds. All of them have some sort of billboard or advertisement about the Rushmore state or something Rushmore related. Nevermind the fact that it's the only thing SD if famous for and it's on the completely opposite side of the state. Aberdeen used to advertise to motorist passing through from the east that it was the shortest route to the black hills. Think about that. What they are basically saying is "We know we're a shitty place to visit but if you go through our town, you'll spend the least amount of time here."
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!