Page 5 of 69 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Default Re: NDSU SDSU Football Game official info

Quote Originally Posted by bisonmike2 View Post
    I was down there 2 years ago and the new stadium is better but the overall experience still sucked. I thought their tailgate area could be cool but the fans were just dicks. It felt like everyone went out of their way to talk about how cool their tailgating was in front of us, like they were compensating. It was like they were trying to hard to impress the NDSU fans as if almost to say "see we can do it like you guys" (they can't). Then there were all the dickheads who got into my then 10 year old sons face for wearing a Bison jersey. It was classless.
    LOL I can't imagine how awful it must be to deal with a rival fan base who behaves like that. /purple

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you've been to Carbondale, there is no difference between the two. They think new means best. In fact, the only reason they are so awestruck is because they probably had the worst stadium in the whole conference until Uncle SubPrime doled out the cash for a new one.

I remember years ago when they still had a super shitty scorebard despite Daktronics being founded there. Thought that was pretty amusing.
    I won't rip on them for Uncle SubPrime. After all... he's done NDSU/Fargo some favors as well.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you've been to Carbondale, there is no difference between the two. They think new means best. In fact, the only reason they are so awestruck is because they probably had the worst stadium in the whole conference until Uncle SubPrime doled out the cash for a new one.

I remember years ago when they still had a super shitty scorebard despite Daktronics being founded there. Thought that was pretty amusing.
    Just to clarify, Uncle SubPrime's right hand guy gave the dough, not Uncle SubPrime.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    I won't rip on them for Uncle SubPrime. After all... he's done NDSU/Fargo some favors as well.
    Laundered through Sanford Health so I don't worry about it as much.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    LOL I can't imagine how awful it must be to deal with a rival fan base who behaves like that. /purple
    Good one except, 1 our fans are awesome, not dicks. 2, our tailgating kicks so much ass that we don't have to tell you how much ass it kicks and 3, again, we're cool, not dicks.
    Don't matter. FIVE-PEAT!

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I bet it was thumper picking on your kid. Back in '10 I saw him kick the cane out beneath an old timer Bison fan walking into the game. In 2016 playoff game, he cut in line at the dip n dots station in front of an innocent 8 yr old brother and sister...and made them pay for his.
    Thumper smeared ketchup all over our tailgating Bison flag, said "Home of the Rabbits" at the beginning of the national anthem, then yelled at our our whole section " Cash me ousside, how 'bout dat?"

Don't worry though, I keyed his car.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Thumper smeared ketchup all over our tailgating Bison flag, said "Home of the Rabbits" at the beginning of the national anthem, then yelled at our our whole section " Cash me ousside, how 'bout dat?"

Don't worry though, I keyed his car.
    Thumper once tried to attack my car and lost.
    Hail the BISON!!!

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Worth repeating, my experience 2 years ago was less than great. Outside of students, people were fine, but as my girlfriend and I walked around, we had one guy get right up in my face for no reason and yell direct in my ear 'F**k the Bison' which left it ringing and also had some beer cans chucked at me.

Bunch of dicks for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    Worth repeating, my experience 2 years ago was less than great. Outside of students, people were fine, but as my girlfriend and I walked around, we had one guy get right up in my face for no reason and yell direct in my ear 'F**k the Bison' which left it ringing and also had some beer cans chucked at me.

Bunch of dicks for sure.
    I think I've told this story, but lady in front of me flipped me off. Best part, is later her husband and her realized I was a regular, weekly customer of their business. My kids now have some pretty cool swag from that business due this. (hats, t-shirts)

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    I think I've told this story, but lady in front of me flipped me off. Best part, is later her husband and her realized I was a regular, weekly customer of their business. My kids now have some pretty cool swag from that business due this. (hats, t-shirts)
    Are they allowed to wear them in public?

LOL -- just kidding...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)